PDA

View Full Version : P1 and P2 hours

ramshorn
20th Jun 2006, 10:07
Just filling in application and i'm being asked how many hours i have P1(PIC) and how many P2 hours i have. Can i count my training hours ie.Dual hours as P2?
Also i have recently gained some hours flying in a king air with a TRI/E acting as PA, which i have been able to log. Can i put these hours down as P2 as in effect they were hours flown under TR instruction?
Thankyou

Mercenary Pilot
20th Jun 2006, 10:26
Hey Ramshorn

Done a few legs with Mr. Barnes have you!:ok:

Unfortunately I don’t think you can log the Kingair time as P2 as you are not type rated and I think their AOC counts the BE-200 as a multi pilot aircraft for commercial operations. So for you to log the time, it had to go down as a training flight (probably on a deadleg right?) so is counted as dual. I might be wrong but I don’t think so.

Also dual is not P2 so you cant count it in P2 time, on most applications you can put it in as total time only.

ramshorn
20th Jun 2006, 11:00
Mercenary Pilot

How did you guess!!
Thanks for your help.
Good luck:ok:

EGAC_Ramper
20th Jun 2006, 11:03
Tis always nice to see other Bristol Students or ex-students should I say!! :ok: :D

ramshorn
20th Jun 2006, 12:43
Yes, tis indeed! But what would be even nicer would be to see ex Bristol students in the flight deck forums!!
Good luck to you all on finding your first step on the ladder, and if you get there before me give us some tips, and likewise so we can all work together!!
Ahhh! Isn't that shweet!!:ok: ;)

Mercenary Pilot
20th Jun 2006, 17:48
Good luck to all the Bristol Instructors/Students past and present. Most of the students and some of the instructors (The ones who wanted to fly big stuff) while I was there are now working in the airlines.

Great school, great people!:ok: