PDA

View Full Version : flyjet

LCA Bound
18th Jun 2006, 10:21
Ive noticed over the last week or so flyjet are having alot of long delays from manchester , i was just wondering what the causes are ?

CrewBoy81
18th Jun 2006, 22:52
Presumably because G-FJEB is tech! And by the look of it so is G-FJEA:

Newcastle Arrivals
FJE621 00:15 SHARM EL SHEIKH INDEFINITE DELAY

And there's G-FJEC which is still 'parked' at MAN

:=

LCA Bound
19th Jun 2006, 07:22
doesnt sound good does it , im suposed to be flying with them to cyprus in september at 10 am on the 24th , ive been watching this flight for the last few weeks and theres constantly big delays , looks like ill need plenty of reading material :rolleyes:

crewboi83
19th Jun 2006, 14:56
Its what you get for running 3 bases with 2 aircraft, one of which is forever Tech.

fje1
19th Jun 2006, 18:45
Your flight in september to Larnaca will be fine and I would not worry am sure you will enjoy your flight.
Only had problems past couple of weekends but shouldn't have anymore.
Flyjet will be operating 4 a/c from 01/07/06.
EC 767 is only sat on ground awaiting its refit nothing to worry about.

Jinkster
20th Jun 2006, 05:40
shame it wasnt pilot shortages :E

LCA Bound
20th Jun 2006, 09:46
im sure the flight will be fine , i flew the same route 2 yrs ago with them and on time , friendly crew even the food was ok , its just i will have my 2 small kids with me so the last thing id want is a 4 hr plus delay

LCA Bound
25th Jun 2006, 09:31
FJE872 - 10:00 - LARNACA - DEPARTED

not sure exactly what time but it was before 10:20 so things looking up:D

fje1
25th Jun 2006, 19:44
:ugh: FJE are back to normal. Delays where caused by technical problems.
All A/C are now running fine and have been for the few days they have been back in service.
Things are great at Flyjet as staffs will see on the recent company newsletter.
Winter program is brilliant also.
NCL 6 flights per week to canaries and Egypt.
other bases 767 - Bermuda
757 - Thailand,India etc.
:ok:

AeroMANC
25th Jun 2006, 19:54
FJE 1,

Good to hear things are on the up. You state that all aircraft are serviceable and have been back in service for a few days. This doesn't seem to be the case for FJEC though which has been moved to a closed stand at Manchester and hasn't operated for several weeks. Do you have an update as to when this aircraft will operate?

lukeylad
26th Jun 2006, 21:27
if thats the 767 Your talkiing about its due up for a refit soon. And from i what i hear there aint that much wrong with it. The damn thing was flying just over a month ago.

fje1
28th Jun 2006, 11:37
There is NOTHING at all wrong with FJEC. It was set to fly over the last month but could not due to reasons within the company which has unabled the aircraft to fly.
This a/c will shortly be recieveing its refit to the flyfirstclass config, which will commence shortly.
More news will be annouced shortly.

AeroMANC
29th Jun 2006, 17:40
FJE1,

Nobody has suggested there is anything wrong with FJEC - we have simply enquired as to when the aircraft will be in service. Do FJE have a date in mind?

fje1
30th Jun 2006, 09:44
The refit will take place shortly, more infomation will be released when official.
Winter work has been signed for which includes a B757 flying from Copenhagon + Billund to Thailand + India etc.
Another B757 will commence on routes to Canaries and Egypt.