PDA

View Full Version : Waddington Airshow

Bob Viking
14th Jun 2006, 14:11
Gents, Ladies,
Does anybody out there know a good person to contact to get hold of complimentary tickets for the Waddington airshow. I will be flying a jet in but I'd also like a couple of tickets if possible.
Reply by PM if you'd prefer.
BV:)

Yeller_Gait
14th Jun 2006, 18:52
From the Waddington Airshow (http://www.waddingtonairshow.co.uk/) website, a contact phone number for tickets is +44 (0)1522 726102.
They should be able to point you in the right direction if they cannot directly help.
Y_G

Runaway Gun
14th Jun 2006, 19:44
They GRUDGINGLY (and I stress that) threw a few tickets my way when I took a jet into a recent show. Miserable sods. :rolleyes:

PPRuNeUser0172
14th Jun 2006, 19:54
Anyone know if a similar system exists for RIAT?

OCCWMF
16th Jun 2006, 07:42
Yes. Somebody knows if a similar system exists.

:} :} :}

High_Expect
16th Jun 2006, 08:11
oi Sanchez you c**k:mad:

Safety_Helmut
16th Jun 2006, 09:10
From the official RAF Wadddington Airshow website:
All proceeds to RAF charities and local worthy causes!

You could always buy some tickets !

S_H

Confucius
16th Jun 2006, 09:56
They could always stop having a show at waddo, that would make a lot of people happy.

fantaman
16th Jun 2006, 11:38
From the official RAF Wadddington Airshow website:

You could always buy some tickets !

S_H
Why should he have to buy a ticket? If he’s good enough to give up a free weekend to take his jet to Waddo then he’s more than entitled to a couple of free tickets for his family in my opinion.

Yeah its for a good cause but most of us donate to RAFA, RBL etc out of our pay every month. It’s about time someone threw a few freebies our way now and again!

It’s the same every year at Leuchars, if you work on the station you’re entitled to one free ticket only. What use is that if you’ve got a wife and three kids? Those :mad: that organise it should be ashamed of themselves for that rule!

As for RIAT, you haven’t a hope in hell. I tried to get a couple of free tickets and was told where to go.

Hope you get some :ok:

Bob Viking
16th Jun 2006, 13:58
Thanks for the steers guys. I shall see what I can do.
I could always get the family to jump on the wing and I could taxy my jet to the front gate. It's not far after all!
Wonder if it'd help!
BV:ok: