PDA

View Full Version : FlightSafety Accomodation

AlternativeProcedure
3rd Jun 2006, 14:25
Hi People,

I'll be doing a type rating course at Flight Safety in Paris and would like to know of the cheapest accomodation (prefferably a bed and breakfast style accom) in the area. The course starts on monday the 5th. Advice from anyone with knowledge of that area would be much appreciated. Thanks

AP

flyblue
3rd Jun 2006, 14:45
What area of Paris exactly?

AlternativeProcedure
3rd Jun 2006, 15:20
Le Bourget Airport, Flight safety

LSGG
8th Jun 2006, 20:51
Hi,

Try the hotel "le bleu Marine". Might not be THE cheapest but also not that expensive and is five minutes walking from the center.

But beware. It is quite often overbooked cause a lot of crews stay there for their overnight as it is by the General Aviation area.

Good luck

speech
9th Jun 2006, 13:23
The "Bleu Marine" is now called "Kyriad Prestige"...

LEVC
19th Jun 2006, 15:13
You could try www.formule1.com, is a company with hundreds of hotels around france, they are, i believe, the cheapest option, you can use their web to see where is the nearest one to LFPB, you can book online.

I used it a couple of times and is good quality vs price (depending on location from 23 to 30 euros per night).

TV in the room, double bed, toilets and showers are not in the room, they are shared.

if it's only for 3 or 4 days ok, if it's longer i sugest you go to the kyriad, at least theere is a restaurant, in the formule 1 there is no restaurant within the hotel.