PDA

View Full Version : If you could move between different countries where would you go?

FAA fit / JAR unfit
31st May 2006, 11:46
What´s the best place now? Would you go to a different country in a search for that flying job? Where would you go if you could and what would you do? Convert the licence and knock the doors maybe? Would you go to South America, Asia, India or China, etc..? Would you make those moves if you could?... :confused:

Blinkz
31st May 2006, 17:50
If I could go anywhere it would be island hopping around the caribbean, ideally in a Spitfire :ok:

WX Man
31st May 2006, 17:58
http://www.antarctica.ac.uk/Employment/vacancies/index.jpg

Polarhero
1st Jun 2006, 08:45
Ah..... A twotter around Antarctica.......... Memorys...... :cool:

Only thing as good would be floats around the Maldives. :)

:ok:

international hog driver
1st Jun 2006, 08:55
Did the twin otter thing in the maldives for 2.5 years.

Had a great time met lots of people (including my wife) but just remember....

"Its an Island, if you did not bring it its not there!"

includes everything, wine, women, song.... etc etc.

PNG and the Torres Straits were also fun but not as much, Africa..... hummm different but the Maldives definate rate up there.:ok: :ok:

RJ71
1st Jun 2006, 11:48
Im in africa now....Wishing i was back in Male....:(

Canada Goose
1st Jun 2006, 15:10
Somewhere where malaria isn't prevalent and preferrably cold .........that reminds me ...must get back to Canada sometime !! :cool:

FougaMagister
2nd Jun 2006, 18:43
... a place where quality of life, cuisine and the climate is like the French South-West, where the aircraft are brand-new, ATC and navaids are to UK standards, the weather always CAVOK with all the 9s, in close proximity to both the mountains and the beach (preferably with coconut trees), where the money is decent, the income tax rate reasonable and the girls all stunners!

Come to think of it, no place has all this! :{

Cheers :cool: