PDA

View Full Version : Selection Tests - Query

IVAOGB-AOC
29th May 2006, 16:40
Hi All,

Tomorrow I am going to the Selection tests in Manchester, and after reading again the email, it says I need to take along

"Please ensure you bring along to the selection day some form of identification which incorporates your signature e.g. passport, student's travel card, etc."

At the moment, I have no passport, it expired so I am awaiting a new one. I wondered if anyone knew if my Driving Licence (New style) which includes my signature is an acceptable form of ID?

Regards,

Gareth

kirstygolf
29th May 2006, 17:02
Hi Gareth!

I sat my selection tests in March and I brought my new style photocard provisional license and the paper part also. This was accepted. I don't have a passport either. Something I have been meaning to get around to for a while now. My previous one expired years ago!

Just remember to be calm and get through as many questions as you can.

I think accuracy is more important than quantity.

Look up some spacial awareness tests on the 'net.

Good luck!

Gonzo
29th May 2006, 17:09
You answered your own question...

"Please ensure you bring along to the selection day some form of identification which incorporates your signature

I wondered if anyone knew if my Driving Licence (New style) which includes my signature is an acceptable form of ID?

IVAOGB-AOC
29th May 2006, 17:18
Thought I'd better check ;)

Thanks! :)

IVAOGB-AOC
30th May 2006, 04:36
Another quick question - I hope someone can answer, my train to Manchester leaves in 1 hour!

Do we have to wear a suit or anything like that? Or is smart casual fine?

Hootin an a roarin
30th May 2006, 16:28
Without wishing to sound too rude.

Use your initiative!!

Unless you are a graduate and then we will understand the lack of it.

:E

By the way, good luck :ok: