PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help

bakoo
28th May 2006, 22:52
Hey All, I got some bad news a few days ago, i failed the CTC selection right at the start with those four questions, how i managed that i dont know, i think it was poor English. Any way i am unsure on what to do now, i have a place at Uni in October to study airline transport and pilot studdies but been 22 i am aware that time is ticking and i am not sure if i should go to a training school, uni, both or what?

Can anyone advise on what they would do, or what they think i should do next? Also anyone who made the CTC selections can you post any info from the form to put my mind at rest that it was poor English?

Cheers for anyhelp and i intend on offering some help in return.

I am also 70% of the way through making a website that cover Maths and Physics to the level needed by most flight schools (Just over GCSE) and going through some ATPL and old CPL books to make some questions for practice that can be viewed online, i have seen websites offering this service but none was free so i decided to make a free one.

thirtysomething
31st May 2006, 01:18
Take it easy, im 29 and my clock is ticking too. I dont have any advice for you im afraid other than take it easy. oh.. maybe ...Have you looked to see if the RAF have a wing attached to your uni ?

bakoo
31st May 2006, 15:03
Hey, i dont have 20:20 sight and there is no wing attaced =( but i can always joing the RAAF i suppose if i wanted some experience. six months ago i had no idea on how to be a pilot and now i am going in circles with the millions of different options and schools you can attend. I chose CTC as it was clear and attached to a more or less definate job. I am scared to choose CA or OAT as i was told i could wait well over a year or more for a job, and i think that is worrying when you have to still pay off those training bills and stay up to date and current.

My latest problem, do i go modular or do i go integrated.