PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know European 2000 Airlines ?

Low flying area
25th May 2006, 10:28
Hello, everything is on the title...
I read some strange things about This comapny but I have been contacted by them and I really wonder if all these sad stories are gone by now ( remember it was about pilots wages unpaid and problems with work permit...)

Thanks for your answers dudes

Pit

TOGA Descent
6th Jun 2006, 14:18
PM me for details of this company.

INSIDEVIEW
12th Jun 2006, 12:03
can u give me also details ...also have been in contact

Semfic
20th Jun 2006, 14:25
I have also been "contacted".

They also sent me a copy of their employment contract, for me to read through before I came down there to sign.... But never heard anything more, and cant get in touch with this chief pilot.

I dont know what roumers ur talking 'bout, but they do NOT seem to be serious to me....

Treetopflyer
23rd Jun 2006, 21:37
Well, guys... I worked for E2000 out of Malta in 2003 and it did not end in a nice manner. Briefly:

1. Company with great expansion plans that never materialize.

2. Company unable to run a simple operation with a couple of turboprop aircraft, yet planning to lease a fleet of large jets to fly throughout Europe.

3. Unscrupulous general manager who is used to methods such as lying, not paying wages, not paying return airline tickets and having his employees arrested.:yuk:

The company may finally have developped in the last three years (even though I doubt it) so 1 & 2 above may not be valid anymore. However if the boss is still Mr. Ray M then you can expect the practices described in 3 to still be in place...

I've worked for years in Africa, so needless to say I am used to lousy job offers and scams in general. Well, to put it simply: E2000 is the one which cost me the most time and money... :*

Volunteers enjoy (not!)...