PDA

View Full Version : S76 Chariot Drivers required at Greater Yarmouthinium.

ambidextrous
24th May 2006, 07:43
Oyez, Oyez, now hear this, Chief Centurion Ricardous Blayneous of Scrotum Helicopterus in the country of Brittania doth requirus muchos pilotus, rapidos, at said outpost of the Holy CHC Empire.
Minimum requirements for (P2) of Sikorski S76 chariot is JAR/CAA Chariot licence, S76 rating, proven ability to navigate said chariot out of sight of terra firma/aqua and other chariots. Contactus in first instance by fastest means via carrier pigeon or talking bone/whisper gallery to: +44(0)1493-841360 or Holy CHC Empire website viz: [email protected]
NB: (a) CV's sent via cunninglingus will not be accepted.
(b) Pay will be 20 denarii per day or in modern dosh £450/650euros/US$800dollars pluses negotiable expenses.
(c) Directions: Turn right at the Acropolis, go straight to Gaul, cross the puddle via Eurostarus & hangar right for 300 leagues approximus or 15 days marching on a full Legion stomach, then BINGO!
NB1: Health & Safety Awareness Forum.-Notice to Travellers.
Tarry ye not in the marshes of Norfolk for here be Dragons & Barbarians clothed in woad, hurling spears & mouthing imprecations such as "more overtime, more leave, give us strobes" etc., etc., etc.,:ok:
with fraternal greetings, ambi(retired to SA)

CyclicRick
24th May 2006, 10:20
At last a decent job posting where you know exactly what's going on and in proper English aswell. Shame there aren't more like this :D

ShyTorque
24th May 2006, 11:11
Wait until the HR dept. get hold of it though! It will be more like ancient Greek then.... :E

Whirlygig
24th May 2006, 11:39
Tarry ye not in the marshes of Norfolk for here be Dragons & Barbarians clothed in woad, hurling spears & mouthing imprecations

Oi!

I resemble that comment!

Cheers

Whirls

SASless
24th May 2006, 14:02
Ambi at his best!:D

Now Whirls...if the shoe fits mydear. (For the unknowing....that is a size 13W in hiking boots for Whirls!);)

ShyTorque
27th May 2006, 11:35
Ambi at his best!:D
Now Whirls...if the shoe fits mydear. (For the unknowing....that is a size 13W in hiking boots for Whirls!);)

Oooh, watch out SASless, I almost got castigated (I think that was the term she used :ooh: ) for saying they were size SIX!

Whirlygig
27th May 2006, 21:22
I almost got castigated (I think that was the term she used :ooh: ) for saying they were size SIX!
No ShyT, you got a bo££ocking - big difference ;) :ok:

Sassy, what sort of size IS 13W? My feet are wide and toes webbed (obviously living in Norfolk!) but they ain't that big!

Cheers

Whirls

SASless
27th May 2006, 21:51
Think "snowshoes" Whirls!:)

wde
3rd Jun 2006, 04:04
Bloody Brilliant posting.

Brilliant. It made me laugh out loud.

ShyTorque
3rd Jun 2006, 11:00
Would be even funnier if he would reply to phone messages and emails though! :E

pitchlink
3rd Jun 2006, 17:53
You probably have not had a reply due to fact that the Chief Centurion is presently on leave.

Whirlygig
3rd Jun 2006, 18:49
In these parts, we know not of these "phone messages" and "emails" of which you speak.

Maybe you have to walk the fifty league past The Strait of Acle to visit Chief Centurion in person.

Where the road Fords the Mund, there is our Iceni Brewery whence you may refresh yourself before commencing the hazardous journey along the path 47.

I can ensure your safe passage and every assistance that my Iceni tribeswomen can offer including mead and feasting although chicken is off the menu!

However, fearsome though we are, we cannot guarantee your safety against the Greater Trimbled Greeper found from Brundallium to Caisterium.

Cheers

Whirls The Iceni 2IC!

ShyTorque
3rd Jun 2006, 23:44
"I can ensure your safe passage and every assistance that my Iceni tribeswomen can offer including mead and feasting although chicken is off the menu!"

I'll bring me cleft stick. Got any cake? :O

Camp Freddie
4th Jun 2006, 08:11
hey Mr Torque,

chief centurion will be at the circus maximus this week.

regards

CF