PDA

View Full Version : help wanted

hemendra
19th May 2006, 20:37
hi guys,would appreciate if someone could give me info on the cd rom based ground school training aid for casa(australia) advertised by www.conceptaviation.com.au (http://www.conceptaviation.com.au) the syllabus seems to be comprehensive. or should i stick to good ol fashioned books.pls advise.. me at [email protected]

DeltaSix
21st May 2006, 11:04
I can get it for you or you can send them an email. I work across Concept Aviation.

D6

Alex 009
21st May 2006, 11:45
What is it for? ATPL, IR, CPL, or PPL? I don't know much about the ATPL books, but for the others I would go straight to the books by Bob Tait. They are very simple to understand and are really easy to follow. A few of us are using them at the moment and are having no trouble. I would also recommend the books by Trevor Thom. What school are you at by the way? Good luck with it all :ok:

hemendra
25th May 2006, 12:31
thanks for the answers,i am also intersted in south africa for training any suggestions on good flying schools in sa which have tailor made courses?i am taking my first step in aug towards a ppl.if any recommendations please let me know..:confused: