PDA

View Full Version : Intrax and Mac

Kurtis Chukle Willis
17th May 2006, 09:39
Please HELP.

I am using netscape and safari on a G5 and am having no luck with intracx.Half the toolbars don't appear,crewdirect is a writeoff,very unstable etc,etc,etc.

Also tried Mac logon,even worse,totally unstable and disconnects my internet.

Must I adjust my settings?,use another browser? or what.Is it just a sh#t site for mac.

Cheers,

Team America
17th May 2006, 09:46
Make sure you have downloaded all the latest updates on the software update including any java updates, and download Firefox browser and use that.

Hope this helps, I use Mac and have no probs with Safari or Firefox.

BusyB
17th May 2006, 09:54
I use Firefox and the normal (non Mac) login with no problems. Safari seems to work for most bits but didn't give me the option of a new message in Groupwise.
Good Luck

WaldoPepper
19th May 2006, 05:08
Same as posted above. Use Firefox and Safari. The only thing that doesn't work well is the Jump Seat request (the submit button doesn't do anything). Groupwise works OK as I have a 23" monitor and can see the menu down the LHS. I can't use Groupwise on my iBook for that reason.

WP

Altyre
19th May 2006, 08:05
Hi guys, same thing with me. I have no problem using intracx or groupwise, except to apply for jumpseat, which you can always do at the crew room before your flight, or to compose new messages on groupwise. Does anybody have an idea for that?

BusyB
19th May 2006, 08:18
Jumpseat and groupwise both work fine on Firefox, Useing both 12" powerbook and an Imac.

Loopdeloop
20th May 2006, 14:38
Camino browser also works with everything except peopleCx and is quicker than the others, found here:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/camino/
Occasionally gives an "Unresponsive script" warning, just hit "continue"

Team America
21st May 2006, 13:30
Firefox and Safari logging in with iconnect plus, both browsers I have everything, IBM Host, people CX etc

Try giving support a call or if it is a laptop take it in to them, they are getting better with Mac.