PDA

View Full Version : Desk-top calendar

Op Tastic
16th May 2006, 16:14
Just a quick request... I've seen loads of desk-top calendars recently, and there are some good posts offering more on this site... but it's all about the fast stuff and low level... (and the occasional J thing going er, slow)

Has anyone seen a calendar (probably produced by RAF Graphics, no less) or have any evidence of the following glorious scenes:

1. RAF successfully using JPA?

I'm sure that the other services will, no doubt, produce a calendar of equal measure, but thought I'd pop this teaser in early.

Can anyone suggest other themes?

:=

airborne_artist
16th May 2006, 17:11
How about a "Hotels suitable for RAF aircrew" calendar. In order to be featured the hotel should have five stars (or more), lots of poolside totty, 24/7 room service etc. Space for storage of BX/PX bargains would obviously be highly desirable.

PlasticCabDriver
16th May 2006, 18:27
How about a "Hotels suitable for RAF aircrew" calendar. In order to be featured the hotel should have five stars (or more), lots of poolside totty, 24/7 room service etc. Space for storage of BX/PX bargains would obviously be highly desirable.

But cost no more than the £55ish that JPA says you must try and find a hotel for!

Monty77
16th May 2006, 19:32
'Hotels suitable for RAF Aircrew' - well there's a broad church. I think you'll find rotary and fast jet crews would have a word with you about that. A church so broad and similar to the Army's equally broad church where the Palace Guard have mainly been poncing about Whitehall in all their finery while other units have been doing more than their fair share of NI and the Middle East. Read the papers.

But before we set about each other - why has that fat waste of rations The Indolent Loafship of Hull, Prescott (1 failed 11 plus, VD & scar) retained the pay package and benefits of somebody who has actually served their country in a meaningful way? Soz about the thread creep, but why aren't people still clamouring for him to go away? The bloke's on a general's wage for being a fat office pest! Where do I sign up?:ugh:

Op Tastic
17th May 2006, 07:57
OK, possibly a tongue-in-cheek thread... but is JPA working for the RAF chaps?

Don't get too wound up!