PDA

View Full Version : Good think to have on CV

A340rider
16th May 2006, 10:52
I do Karate and Im am quite a tuff nut!! I think this is good to have as you can protect against any intruders...On my interview last month I think I impressed them when I show them KEEIIIII as I show the reverse punch and round house kick, then I did Kata in front of them all, I think they think Im well hard and not to be messed with!! Im not nutter but think Scraggs agree with my that this is good to have on ure CV..So if you are having trouble with job interview start Karate....Im a Orange belt now!!

KEEEEIIIIIII.....(punch) hahaha...I dread poor sod which trys to get in my cockpit!!

:=

TolTol
16th May 2006, 11:05
What the hell is KEEEEIIIIIII??? Are you on drugs? Maybe you should have posted this in the medical section:ugh:

:O

ABO944
16th May 2006, 11:09
I think he means .......... "Hoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

A340rider
16th May 2006, 11:23
Keeiii is the noise made when you make air out of your mouth when you do the punch...I do not do any drug, I dont need any steroid im a big bloke already 11 bloody stone!!

I had to use this Keeiii self defense nearly once before on plane..you see when I go on holiday I always wear my old flight school uniform so passenger no im pilot too and I carry my lisense incase they need me assistance, my girlfriend gets proud but gets the jelous when girls ask if im pilot too...Some man got drunk and I helped stewardess with the man but they tell me sit down....

I like to wear uniform too at airshow becuase I look like one of them and me and girfreind are prouds...I always put lisense in top shirt pocket so i look proud

newbie008
16th May 2006, 11:34
No offence but you sound like a right spanish wan*er. Gonna do you in paris tomorrow! Your 30yrs old and writing that! You sound like your 12?

click
16th May 2006, 11:36
Full moon out????:E

On speed on profile
16th May 2006, 11:40
Your A320rider impersonators are just lame......

Why dont you try and get your own personality!

Start posting in Jet Blast if you want to try to crack jokes.

Scroggs, please move this on, its getting boring now and detracting from these threads!

A340rider
16th May 2006, 11:55
Why have me removed!!I like the A340 its my favorite plane thats why I pick this one, i cant help someone copy my name!!

Im just a poor sod who wants to make the new friends on here..

And I dont care Newbie008 about tomm I hate rugby anyway..

And what is this 'waner' I think I dont know this one word??

richarjm
16th May 2006, 11:56
Made me laugh. It's been a slow day and this perked it up, thanks.

moggiee
16th May 2006, 12:47
And I dont care Newbie008 about tomm I hate rugby anyway..

You're probably not too keen on soccer, either!

PRNAV1
16th May 2006, 13:11
A340, does your girl friend inflate by any chance...? :}

dontpressthat
16th May 2006, 13:17
A340,

There are a number of people on here who set out to be controversial or to instigate a row... you however seem intent on making yourself look like a complete tool. Why do you do it to yourself, you would be better off down the park shouting at the pigeons. you'd look less like a chopper and you may even get some sympathy.

ChocksAwayUK
16th May 2006, 13:18
That made me laugh.. nice one A340rider! I really think some of you should get a sense of humour.

On speed on profile
16th May 2006, 13:47
CAUK, the stuff that A320rider says is normally funny (in a painful kind of way). Mostly because a lot is true and we can relate to it! That is how stand up comedians make us laugh, by pointing out the funny and painful points of life!

If A320rider did standup, id go and watch but I wouldnt go and see A340rider who has just copied someone else the next day because a joke is only funny once!

There is a thread for jokes on this forum and A340rider is (as 'dontpressthat' said) ........ a TOOL!

j123s
16th May 2006, 13:49
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

Ha hahaha. Im with A340.

Its about time someone injected a bit of light humour!!!

ChocksAwayUK
16th May 2006, 13:50
But it's astute, satirical, well observed - I particularly liked his second post in the thread. Perhaps I'm just easily pleased this morning. Anyway, I thought it was A320Rider in one of his many guises.

dontpressthat
16th May 2006, 13:56
Take it easy j123... I wasnt having a pop at you was I?? and if its humour your looking for, read my post again.... carefully this time, and you'll notice its pretty light hearted.
DPT

Saffer
16th May 2006, 15:13
newbie008....

Get a life.... it's all in jest!

newbie008
16th May 2006, 15:40
all in jest!! made me laugh! it must be all i can say is a340 get a life!! to write paragraph after paragraph about utter nonsense, must have more time than he knows what to do with.

A340rider
16th May 2006, 18:35
My girlfiend is a beutiful shes half Israeli half Palestinean so has nice tomato skin complexion (or olive skin is it maybe i get english mix up).......

On Speed On Profile keep your nasty comment to you self...Im on here just to make friends not enemy...I think you are very short and wish to be a pilot, and I think that on your medical the doctor laugh at you when your naked!!

and you to dontpressthat I think doctor say that you look like you are very cold

Antonio Montana
16th May 2006, 19:04
Everyone calls A340 rider but you don't need to read his posts!!!!!!
Anyway does a purple belt in sweet and sour chicken help?????

rmcdonal
16th May 2006, 19:44
does your girl friend inflate by any chance...? Cheaper then the real thing at it talks less :ok: .

A340rider I’m with you, I would wear my wings as a passenger too but security keeps taking them off me at the gate. :hmm:

On speed on profile
16th May 2006, 20:04
or should that be........... A320amateur! :D

Youve had your 5 mins of fame, well done!
Once again, I reiterate, you are a tool!

If only sarcasm could be appropriately represented by this emoticon!

Batfink58
17th May 2006, 12:35
A340rider, your the man... I'm having a real dull day, feeling pretty fed up and then you came along and gave me such a good laugh and have cheered me up no end. :ok: :D

Some of the other guys on here really should lighten up at times, give the guy a break. Sometimes its nice to escape from the harsh realities of the aviation world, just for a little while.....

scruggs
17th May 2006, 12:56
This is the best thread ever. You're 30 years old and 11 stone, and you call yourself a big bloke :} You sound like a right di:mad:k head.

"My girlfiend is a beutiful shes half Israeli half Palestinean so has nice tomato skin complexion" - I'd be red faced being associated with you too.

I'd stick to your jigsaw puzzles mate!

eP (3rd dan in karaoke)

ChocksAwayUK
17th May 2006, 13:01
Looking through this thread it seems an ability to understand satire or irony negatively correlates to an ability to spell "you're". Oh, until Batfink ruined the theory. :bored:

fade to grey
17th May 2006, 13:04
good grief,
I really can't wait for some nutter to register as A380rider,just leaving A318/319/33/350/300 for some more village idiots......

scruggs
17th May 2006, 13:16
good grief,
I really can't wait for some nutter to register as A380rider,just leaving A318/319/33/350/300 for some more village idiots......

I'm pretty sure there is an A380Rider already registered.

Deano777
17th May 2006, 13:46
A340, does your girl friend inflate by any chance...? :}

http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/laughing/yelrotflmao.gif

swervin'mervin
18th May 2006, 13:14
come on..this guy is my new hero. I laughed so hard some pe***came out!

scruggs
18th May 2006, 14:30
Can you imagine what the interviewers thought!! One minute he's telling you why he should work for you, the next he's punching thin air and screaming whilst doing it. I bet they thought he was a nutter!

A340rider
19th May 2006, 20:41
Hello fiends

Barcelona!! Barcelona!! Beat the bloody gonzos!! Haha Im bloody jokie really..

Maverick is back now!! I took Karate Instructor and his wife in Cessna 150..they say I am a 'mental' haha I did the slow flight and steep turn with the bloody 'Danger Zone' (TopGun) music full blast in stero on back seat!!...im crazy!!

A380 look cool land at Paris Charles de Gaulle...Bloody English got cheek waving UK flag..Airbus is mostly Spanish and French...You lot are best at importing the bloody immigrant haha...i am mad haha :E

RAPA Pilot
19th May 2006, 23:09
:O :O :O :ok:
Laughed my socks off after a long day.
It's a shame we won't be hearing from you, A340rider, for a while because I'm pretty sure you're 1 of the new and very strange house mates in the Big Brother house.

Keep laffing.

RP

Eliason
1st Jun 2006, 15:03
I must say, that's one of the weirdest threads I read in a long time... (and usually those type are on Jetblast ;) ). Funny to a certain degree, but definalty weird...
I took Karate Instructor and his wife in Cessna 150..they say I am a 'mental' haha I did the slow flight and steep turn with the bloody 'Danger Zone' (TopGun) music full blast in stero on back seat!!...im crazy!!
A340rider - can you just enlight me about the C150 you're flying? I know some C152 can be fit with a back seat for kids - but I never heard of that for a C150... Must be a new model! :} - or the wife your instructor married IS still a kid (though I think it's illegal in Spain... :hmm: )

bishop99
1st Jun 2006, 17:47
I havnt laughted at a thread so much in ages. A340rider ur completly mad.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

archangel7
3rd Jun 2006, 09:34
A340rider I think you’re a massive loser or just on drugs... Simple!

I have a second dan black belt in karate and black belt in the ITFAuthentic Taekwondo. Oceananics champion 3 times in a row and I won National All Styles in 2004-2005.... Stick to your orange belt mate because that’s as far as your going get... From experience I can tell you this,
I can show you a thousand different kinds of impressive moves that would shock a lot of people, breaking boards, reverse turning kicks, side kicks, intercepting fists and I can throw 8 combination punches and kicks within seconds….but, to be able to utilize what you’ve learnt in martial arts self defense classes into a real life situation would be extremely complicated...And if it was between you and some poor little Afgani bastard from Bin Ladins camp..you would'nt stand a chance mate! Telling by your attitude..you would'nt even be able to defend your self even if he used a Mach 3 turbo razorblade.
Studying martial arts wont make you a "tough nut".... first of all, karate won’t make you tough or even turn you to a nut. And secondly, I highly doubt your fantasy story!.... if they got you to practice martial arts in the interview room... I find that disgraceful and unprofessional…I would never bring it up in an interview or even mention it on my CV....WHAT A JOKE!HAHAHAH
I think you’ve been watching to much of Weasly Snipes Passenger 57…”always bet on black”

P.S:DID YOU GET THE JOB?

ChocksAwayUK
3rd Jun 2006, 10:03
Gosh, i really hope you're joking archangel, but I'm not sure I get it.