PDA

View Full Version : Site visits

runtime_error
8th May 2006, 15:37
Hello everybody, only my 2nd post so please bear with me. I worked at the restaurant at LTCC in West Drayton for about 6 years until popping off to travel the world in early 2004. I’m hoping that some of you ATCO’s might remember me as although I worked at the till, I usually ended up dealing with any problems or issues that arose, and I had a good relationship with many ATCO’s, often speaking with them about the fact that I wanted to pursue a career in the industry after finishing my Masters in Law.

Anyway, having returned to the country last year, I sat my aptitude selection tests in April this year and now have my technical interview in late June. I spent a day at Heathrow tower control in March and obviously have many fond memories of staring down from the observation platform at LTCC in my younger years but was hoping to arrange visits to Swanwick and a ‘refresher’ to LTCC in the near future. I realise this leaves a limited time window but I’m afraid I’ve had to go with the date parameters afforded to me by NATS. If it’s of any relevance I live only 5 minutes from LTCC and am thus very flexible in my ability to attend.

Any assistance that could be provided to me in this respect would be greatly appreciated, as I’ve not yet been able to arrange these visits. Please feel free to contact me by email at [email protected] ([email protected]), and thank you in advance.