PDA

View Full Version : To Paris Le Bourget Airport (Flight Safety)

Dmax
8th May 2006, 11:07
Bonjour,

I'm an italian young ATPL frozen. Maybe I've to go to Flight Safety in Paris Le Bourget Airport and I'm searching the cheaper way to reach that place.

Do you know the best connections between Paris CDG or Beauvais Airport or Orly to Le Bourget?

Any means of transport except car's rent is good for me.

Thank you for your help guys!

Salut
Davide

Al380
8th May 2006, 13:36
Hiya,

I guess the easiest would be plane to CDG then RER(train). Think the journey is about 15-20 min by RER.

Dmax
8th May 2006, 13:54
Thank you for the reply.

Does the train stop near the Le Bourget Airport?

Thanks
Davide

Al380
8th May 2006, 17:01
It stops in Le Bourget centre. You need a bus to get to the airport.

Dmax
8th May 2006, 20:04
Ok, thank you so much.

Davide

Fly me to the moon
9th May 2006, 06:13
Hello
From the train, you can even go walking if you're not too much loaded ! You can't miss it: You see the Ariane rockets from far away ! When you enter into the airport area, facing the Museum, you have to go to the right side and walk all the way to the end of the street and FSI will be on the right.
Enjoy your stay.:ok:

BlueVolta
9th May 2006, 08:00
From CDG airport there is even a suburban bus operated by RATP (Paris public transport) that bring you just at the gate of le Bourget Airport.

ovo
9th May 2006, 09:41
Meglio arrivare a CDG poi prendi il RER A fino alla stazione Le Bourget poi prendi il bus fino all'aeroporto.
Se vieni da roma o milano c'e la possibilita di arrivare con esayjet (prezzi interresanti) a Orly pero poi e un po piu difficile ad arrivare a Le bourget.
Lascia perdere Beauvais.

Ciao.