PDA

View Full Version : CPL /ATPL blue license on e-bay?

A320rider
7th May 2006, 20:19
question:

can i sell on ebay this useless stupid blue license from the CAA?
this is years I am looking for a job with this stupid blue book and I do not find anything except to fork more $ for a type rating with no job guaranty.
the usual scam:ugh:

stay away from this aviation scam, at any level...:yuk:

Olof
7th May 2006, 20:21
Since you're more or less famous here I bet a few loaded captains might actually bid :) And since you won't get a job it might perhaps be a good idea to sell it! Will get you cash and ease your mind!

A320rider
7th May 2006, 20:48
just wait for summer, and see how fuel price will skyrocket.
airlines will be hardly affected ,turning down more and more pilot applications.

to all wanabees, wait 6-12 months and see how the situation will improve.Spending more money in a useless license is foolish.
I would be happy to sell my License to buy me a NORMAL life!

WX Man
7th May 2006, 21:13
Some cunning financial jiggery-pokery (called the futures market) will mean that some airlines will actually MAKE money from if oil goes north of $90/barrel.

wbryce
7th May 2006, 22:24
Some cunning financial jiggery-pokery (called the futures market) will mean that some airlines will actually MAKE money from if oil goes north of $90/barrel.

............and A320rider will still be jobless! :E

A340rider
8th May 2006, 10:04
The thing is I was ripped off in ebay before wehn I bought a gold rolex for $50 once and it broke when I went swimming, you must be careful!!

How do we know if your one is real??? does your license have IR MEP or is it SEP IR!! You see you must be careful or poor sod like me will buy this dodegy thing..What sort of monies are you looking for??? And is it FAA or JAA as think JAA is more better as FAA my friend got this one in a box of Corn Flakes so dont think you need buy this one..

RogerIrrelevant69
8th May 2006, 11:57
I would advise caution A320rider. If you sell something on ebay you must produce the goods. That is, you must have the license book to sell in the first place. Otherwise it's fraud and you might get arrested :D

I thought I'd point this out, just in case you are completely stupid which of course is highly unlikely based on the extremely useful and informative posts you pop up with on a daily basis.

A320rider
8th May 2006, 12:26
I thought I'd point this out, just in case you are completely stupid which of course is highly unlikely based on the extremely useful and informative posts you pop up with on a daily basis.

you are wrong, I am totally stupid.I am a retarded!
Stupid to enroll myself in a useless aviation training, but not stupid enough to pay for a type rating with NO JOB GUARANTY.

If I was smart, I wouldn't be a pilot but a normal person with a normal PAID job and with money on my bank account!!!

AerocatS2A
8th May 2006, 12:34
I'll buy your licence, honestly. How much do you want for it?

scruggs
8th May 2006, 13:06
let the bidding begin.

Five quid!

G-IBBO
8th May 2006, 13:12
Four quid!

scruggs
8th May 2006, 13:21
Sold :ok:

Hope you have more luck with it than A320Rider!

AerocatS2A
8th May 2006, 13:41
Cripes you guys are starting high! Don't forget how useful this piece of paper has been to A320Rider.

Wertzy
8th May 2006, 15:44
Use it as toilet paper, at least it serves a function.

paddygee
8th May 2006, 16:08
I'll offer £1.50, but only if I get a ten week course in grammar and spelling thrown in......

A320rider
8th May 2006, 17:36
I'll offer £1.50, but only if I get a ten week course in grammar and spelling thrown in......

£1.50? that's not so bad...
the CAA does' nt give me one peny for their stupid license, I called them and they told me it is not transferable. I asked why? and the upset woman on the phone told me:" because we want more $, moron!!!"

see guys, even your license does not worth very much, and when I think some of you are going to pay for a type rating and pay 20% VAT!!!!:ouch:

VFE
8th May 2006, 22:21
Is this a welcome return from Ronchonner?

Some of you lot are too young to remember good ole Ronchonner, I bet! ;)

VFE.

Jinkster
9th May 2006, 09:17
I dont remember him and I've been about....err pprune ;)

south coast
9th May 2006, 09:26
a320..you keep going on about how you would like a normal life with a normal paid job....

well, since you cant get a flying job, what is stopping you from getting a normal paid job while you wait for a flying one to come your way.

flybyshark
9th May 2006, 09:41
I hear the circus is looking for another clown................:ok:

scruggs
9th May 2006, 09:52
I'll second that. 320rider, there's nothing stopping your getting a normal job and a normal life. Call you flying a "failed venture" and get on with your life.

zooloflyer
9th May 2006, 13:34
I called them and they told me it is not transferable. I asked why? and the upset woman on the phone told me:" because we want more $, moron!!!"

Ha ha good one!:ok:

Unfortunately it's the truth...prices for licences have gone times 4 since Mr JAA came along!

And what you say about VAT is a hard fact. Imagine; your parents paying taxes for the lawyers and doctors studying for years and years and we wannabes paying even more taxes on top of the self financing - 21% in Belgium!
I like flying a lot but sometimes, I wonder if being a surgeon would have been equal exiting?? - and fly for fun in your VLJ!

Keep the faith!

A340rider
11th May 2006, 15:49
I think we all are poor sods...My IR cost me loads of pounds..I got very upset sometimes..once I nearly kill myself!! I tried hanging myself but rope broke coz im to fat and I broke my angle!!!

But I keep trying now looking for this plane job. I now work in a Zoo, I clean the monkey ****!! The other day I was putting the food in and the naughty monkey do the turd on my poor head!! everyone laugh at me at work...So I have things hard but will get the job sometime..Even my job hurts my soul and no one believe I fly planes but that will see Maverick one day!! Keep trying everyone!!
:ok: