PDA

View Full Version : Flyjet MAN

flyBHXuk
3rd May 2006, 18:22
Does anyone know if there is a problem with Flyjet's MAN based a/c EB? As all their flights in the past 3 days have been subbed to other carriers!

FJE902/3 Op by XLA B763
FJE860/1 Op by AFF B752
FJE904/5 Op by FCA B752

Thx for any info.

LBIA
3rd May 2006, 18:57
Hi

Jet2.com's Boeing 757-200, G-LSAB operated a Charter flight for Flyjet from Leeds/Bradford Airport to Rhodes today as FJE905 .

The aircraft is due into MAN later this eveing as FJE906 on its return from Rhodes at about 00:30. The Aircraft will the posistion back to it's LBA base as FJE906P and is due to arrive about 01:40.

flyBHXuk
3rd May 2006, 19:15
FJE905 was the RHO flight number due to arrive into MAN tonight at 2030 but is delayed until 0130 tomorrow. So FJE905 did LBA-MAN-RHO? :bored:

LBIA
3rd May 2006, 19:27
Hi flyBHXuk

I’ve got the flight numbers a bit mixed up there mate. The Manchester Passengers were bussed to LBA this afternoon. The Jet2.com B757 went direct from LBA to RHO as FJE904 thats for sure.

The return flight back operates to the UK from RHO direct to MAN as the FJE905 The aircraft then positions back to LBA later this evening as FJE905P

Sorry for the confusion.

nicksfix
3rd May 2006, 19:43
the aircraft is in for routine servicing thats all, no worries, had to sub out loads of stuff. but we have a new aircraft and a new base in newcastle. i will say it is a bit hectic at flyjet at the moment but all is well.

flyBHXuk
3rd May 2006, 19:52
Thanks LBIA that makes sense now, bet them passengers were not very happy! So is EA in NCL then and EC doing the flights out of LGW?

fje1
4th May 2006, 18:53
Hi yeah EA is in NCL until the next 757 arrives EB is in the hanger for the next week or so. EC is in manchester also this week and should start its flights in MAN over the weekend.
EC will also be in the hanger shortly to recieve its refit even though its very nice as it is now.
www.flyfirstclass.biz (http://www.flyfirstclass.biz)

Tommyinyork
6th May 2006, 18:19
EDIT by BOAC:
As you can all see, Tommy is having a short break from PPRune at the moment so I'll edit out his ideas of how Flyjet should operate. I'll also, therefore. trim ASA's following post as it would then not make sense.

ASA Flyer
6th May 2006, 19:59
The flights were operated by other aircraft due to routine servicing of a B757.
Hi yeah EA is in NCL until the next 757 arrives EB is in the hanger for the next week or so. EC is in manchester also this week and should start its flights in MAN over the weekend.
EC will also be in the hanger shortly to recieve its refit even though its very nice as it is now.
the aircraft is in for routine servicing thats all, no worries, had to sub out loads of stuff. but we have a new aircraft and a new base in newcastle. i will say it is a bit hectic at flyjet at the moment but all is well.