PDA

View Full Version : CR T&Cs

Le Pilot
30th Apr 2006, 07:25
No more rumours, here's CR's T&Cs
Captains:HKD69300/mth plus 15%Gratuity (3yrs)
FOs upgrade to Capt available.
Experienced Captains who qualify as Training Captains: HK1000/day extra when conducting training
Senior Captains (Management/TRE) HKD78000 plus the gratuity
During Initial training period: Half salary plus 4 star serviced apartment/hotel.
At this stage no education for children, no housing allowances & medical for the Pilot only.

cpahka
1st May 2006, 00:49
FO pay?
B737-800 rating offer?

Sushi Muncher
1st May 2006, 00:58
What about a bond?

Le Pilot
1st May 2006, 02:29
If you're rated, there is a small bond to cover the initial training period plus the refresher SIM around HKD60000.
All upgrades and non-rated folk are looking at nearly 4 times that.

FOs HKD 34000-40000 plus gratuity.

Sorry these details are rough but On a public computer waiting to have coffee.
I'll try and get some more details...It's Mayday here....De-Stress not distress:)

Sushi Muncher
1st May 2006, 03:14
How does the graduity work? Is it 15% of the salary per month withheld, then paid as a lump sum after 3 years? And do you think they will bring in housing, education and family medical?

HKCAD
1st May 2006, 04:49
Le Pilot

you must not know this company very well, they are good at talking the talk but when it comes to walking the walk, they will screw you over!!! Half pay they say, maybe for management pilots, but other pilots will be the standard 30 dollars a day till checked to line, thats right checked to line and in Hong Kong that can take some time,(they will supply a dodgy apartment in the middle of know where) and as for signing a contract......you will before training ,then when you arrive once completed there will be a new contract with different conditions, this is they way operate, get you here then screw you!
As for the 15% they promise you after 3 years, great ploy because they are not going to be there in three years to fork it out!!!

I see CR has had a mass exodus of middle management and few pilots have done the runner in the last few months, serious upper management problems i hear.

Yippi Kai Ah
1st May 2006, 05:06
Le Pilot

FO's 34000 to 40000, there CRJ FO's are on more than that.

Don't be blinded by all there big plans, the townville refueler says that the boeing deal has fallen through, was all just a big publicity scam by Hinan, just going to end up with a couple of dirty old Hinan used 737's.

Housing and Schooling........forget about it, thats never coming, you'll still be the lowest payed and worst looked after pilots in Hong Kong!

:)

cpahka
1st May 2006, 05:39
It seems cr is the most worst company on earth, how could they still survive!

Le Pilot
1st May 2006, 10:52
Had the coffee.

As I said the FO salaries were only a guess. Should not have responded to that one by creating another rumour.

The opening thread is the offer that persons interested are receiving.Plus it will apply to the CRJ jocks as well.

All this stuff was being said about Impulse in Australia when they were picking up their B717s. Now they're called jetstar and every Tom appears to be on his/her way there.

Oh then there is Air Asia. A lot of the MAS pilots I were close to at that time said it wouldnt last because they offered a B733 Capt 20% less than a MAS FO.They started and now that almost match MAS salaries...
It goes on: Remember the T&Cs of Easyjet when they kicked off.

Anyway in 2001 I flew for Hainan (not Hinan) for nearly 3 years. They're new to Hong Kong give them time.

Essential Buzz
6th May 2006, 11:48
Le Pilot - can we expect to hear your unmistakeable tones soon in the Fragrant Harbour?

LocaliserAlive
6th May 2006, 12:09
Excuse my ignorance but what is CR?

Loc

Le Pilot
6th May 2006, 16:07
Bonjour Buzz
Yep I'm here. Hope I can make a difference.
"We're gettin the band back together" :cool:

christep
8th May 2006, 17:49
Excuse my ignorance but what is CR?

Lochttp://www.crairways.com

bluepacific
10th May 2006, 05:30
Le Pilot, when they throw in Housing and education count me in.
BP :ok:

tomcat21
10th May 2006, 12:34
How is it working there as a DEC on the B738?

Peak Tram Driver
21st May 2006, 19:58
If Hainan is now interested in HK express, then they had better get there act together at CR. Hope they hire some good people at the top to steer the ship.

COP
21st May 2006, 21:35
Le Pilot
Did you previously fly the CRJ in OZ? I did and now the 737-800 elsewhere. I am interested in the CRJ and the 737 as a captain what info can you give me regarding that?