PDA

View Full Version : les chevaliers du ciel

SPANISHPILOT
29th Apr 2006, 15:38
Bonjour monsieurs, je suis un pilote espagnol mais je parle seulement un peux de français.
I would like to know if there is an english version of the amazing film "les chevaliers du ciel"
Thanks in advanced. merci beaucoup, au revoir!

Flight my fire
30th Apr 2006, 21:18
Buenas noches SPANISHPILOT !

I guess that the movie " Les Chevaliers du ciel " was just released in France and I don't know if it was released abroad. Anyway the film was made in French.

Anyway if the movie was sold abroad you may find someday the DVD in a store I guess not before 6-8 months and maybe you will find in language option an english dubbing of english subtitles. It was really terrific. The best since
Top Gun !!!

SPANISHPILOT
5th May 2006, 15:35
Buenas noches SPANISHPILOT !

I guess that the movie " Les Chevaliers du ciel " was just released in France and I don't know if it was released abroad. Anyway the film was made in French.

Anyway if the movie was sold abroad you may find someday the DVD in a store I guess not before 6-8 months and maybe you will find in language option an english dubbing of english subtitles. It was really terrific. The best since
Top Gun !!!

Thank you very much!In that case i will wait until being able to buy it in DVD in a store.
I think it is the best film aeronautical fim I haver watched!The images and sound quality are terrific as you said!:ok:
See you! Au revoir!

FougaMagister
6th May 2006, 16:28
DVD available from 10 May on http://www.amazon.fr

in French version only I guess (but then again, you expect French Air Force pilots :ok: to operate mostly in French)

Amazing what a quick search on the net yields...

Cheers :cool:

ATC Watcher
7th May 2006, 20:34
De toutes facon, on n'achete pas ce film pour son histoire mais plutot pour les images`non ?
Je pense que le DVD aura des sous titres anglais comme la plupart des films DVD francais que j´achete a l´etranger

ASIAN FROG
8th May 2006, 00:57
Not yet on the Flea Market or in Pantip in Bangkok. But it is a question of few weeks (With subtitles in English, Thai, Chinese, Korean). Expect a price of 2 Euros!!!