PDA

View Full Version : Need help! Airline flight training Adelaida

Alvin Chan
28th Apr 2006, 14:27
Hi all,

I am new here, coming from Hong Kong. I've applied for a local airline, Cathay Pacific, for its Cadet Pilot Programme in which the successful applicants will get free flight training in Adelaida flight training centre for 1 year. (and will then work for them, of course)

One part of the screening tests consists of a 5-minutes English oral presentation (you know, we're not native English speaker) on "What do you know about the training aspect of the Cadet Pilot Programme at Cathay Pacific?".

I have difficulty finding the information of the contents of such courses. What I can get is only the name of a few courses and a general syllabus without enough material for me to expand it into a full presentation. The website of Adelaida flight training centre (http://www.flighttrainingadelaide.com/index_aftc.html) contains very little descriptions.

Any idea or suggestions on how I can find out more to talk about and sound more well-prepared?

Thanks,

Alvin Chan

richie-rich
7th May 2006, 18:07
hey
once you come to Adelaide, your instructor would hand you over all the necessary documents (which would include the syllabus). since ground theory is covered at the college, you may want to talk to one of your theory instructors for help.

richie