PDA

View Full Version : Questionable ??

schmokin_wheels
27th Apr 2006, 13:44
Check this link :ugh: - some idiots got nothing better to do that slate VGSs ??

GOOGLE have pulled the vid - sorry guys

Farmer 1
27th Apr 2006, 14:11
Who's this HRH QEII geezer?

16 blades
27th Apr 2006, 14:11
I fail to see the point this video is trying to make. We fly in formation all the time, in ALL aircraft types. The person who made this obviously has far too much spare time on their hands and really ought to get a job.
16B

Monty77
27th Apr 2006, 14:35
Well if that was reckless, the anonymous, clearly backstabbing/mud-stirring tw*t who cobbled it up ought to see Mrs Monty in action with our joint credit card. Wazzing under a bridge or clearly busting MSD would be a fair call, but we've all seen the vids of the Omani jags and the Frogs in Chad giving it yip ya. Thing there was, and I stand to be corrected, there were no MSD rules, so yar boo. I've seen raunchier in Women's Weekly. Go Gas Go! Charcoal's for Chumps! (Referring to the Weber bbq thread, obviously).:ok:

ceecl2
27th Apr 2006, 14:45
I wonder if S.M. is the same person who posted about the "VGS staff, how much do they drink" and the same person who is on the "6000' not enough" threat?

You just someone who got chopped "for no reason" and now has a bit of a problem with VGSs?

Looks to me that this was quite a nice break out of the formation for a vig (although a bit of pull at the same time would have made a nice bit of height difference to make it even better).

Unfortunately I have been away from the books for 6 months now so can not quote them but im sure it says that Formation Flying is not permitted unless for special events authed by ACCGS and only then it must be their instructors who captain the a/c. Please remember there are at least 2 full time RAF qualified pilots at ACCGS, formation flying should be a basic skill for these guys.

Claw

foldingwings
27th Apr 2006, 21:29
I wonder if S.M. is the same person who posted about the "VGS staff, how much do they drink"

Where did that thread go? Did the Mods, pull it rather than close it for some reason?

FW