PDA

View Full Version : CX Accomodation

Merlins Magic
25th Apr 2006, 23:33
Just interested to know where CX put its aircrew up on overnights around the world and what the crews think of the accomodation they are provided with.

Also, what, if any, additional services do the Hotels provide to the crews that make it attractive.

Thanks

MM

ALPHA FLOOR
26th Apr 2006, 00:47
SECURITY ALERT!!!

Silent Running
26th Apr 2006, 11:25
Given that tech crew only get minimal time in any hotel between ULH sectors they're probably not sure what the hotels are like or what facilities they have. All I ever see is the inside of my eyelids.:zzz:

mizzy
27th Apr 2006, 17:06
Just interested to know where CX put its aircrew up on overnights around the world and what the crews think of the accomodation they are provided with.
Also, what, if any, additional services do the Hotels provide to the crews that make it attractive.
Thanks
MM
what attracted me the most is the special discount offered by those crew hotels during my personal visit. other than that it is just a place to sleep for a few hours before heading back home. well, free PC in the crew room in general is something nice but again, during my personal visit (free internet)!!!

Kitsune
7th May 2006, 05:26
Free PC just means you're easier to catch with CrewDirect....:ouch: