PDA

View Full Version : Britannia Airways Assessment day

mac.2.02
12th Apr 2006, 10:47
:} Finally I got invited for an assessment day in May. Please does somebody have any information about the day? Tests etc, Technical, Math, Psychological or what can I expect on the Britannia interview.
:ok: :ok:

ali1
12th Apr 2006, 11:18
Hi there,

Day 1 consists of numerical and verbal reasoning tests. Get to the library and find some books with lots of questions. Esp in the numerical test if you can answer the easy questions quickly you will have time for the more difficult algebra!!! There's also a phsycological written paper. Answer that honestly otherwise you'll get caught out in your interview. eg 'If walking down the street what would you prefer to see? A fight or an artist painting?' The group exercise is tricky. Know your roll very well don't say too much and don't say too little.

Day2 If you pass day1 is sim check and 2 interviews you will be given sim profile at day 1 so you can practise. For the interview prepare answers for the 'When have you been in a controversial situation' type questions.

Good luck they're a great airline to work for.

All the best

Ali1

PS It's thomsonfly not britannia anymore just for the interview!!!

Sky Wave
12th Apr 2006, 11:43
Are they accepting low houred pilots again?
When did you apply, the website has not mentioned pilot recruitment for sometime now.

SW

wings87
12th Apr 2006, 15:18
Hi Mac.2.02,
Please let us know when you applied and for what position, did they contact you by phone or e mail?

Thanks very much:ok:

mujan
12th Apr 2006, 18:02
Ali1,
there's usually a bit of a gap between day 1 and day 2 isn't there? Any idea how long it usually is?

Hogbergs
12th Apr 2006, 19:33
I think mac.2.02 means the swedish charter company called Britannia Airways.....

ali1
12th Apr 2006, 22:01
My 1st day was on 15 july and 2nd day on 24 aug. TR started on 19th sept!!

Ali1

mac.2.02
13th Apr 2006, 06:21
I applied a few weeks ago, and yes it’s for Britannia Airways in Scandinavia. I was invited by email for the F/O interview.

First stage is on the MAY 2nd and they are planning the second stage around the 9th – 12th of MAY.

Thanks Ali1 for your information.

:ok: :ok:

ali1
13th Apr 2006, 10:10
No worries any other q's pm me

frozenpilot
13th Apr 2006, 15:36
Ali,

please check your Pm's

Frozenpilot

Mr Rotorvator
8th May 2006, 19:48
Mac

I've just been offered a TUI interview (1st stage), have you had a go yet or are you waiting for a date?

Cheers

Rotorvator

Pilot Pete
8th May 2006, 22:12
I applied a few weeks ago, and yes it’s for Britannia Airways in Scandinavia. Just make sure you are all up to speed with the name of the airline when you get to your selection.Check this;) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6B) Or this for the Scandie speakers! (http://www.britanniaairways.se/)

PP