PDA

View Full Version : over the radio

ILOVEMCO
8th Apr 2006, 20:50
this is a bit off from all the serious stuff you guys usually talk about.
i found this web page with very funny ATC quotes
http://www.businessballs.com/airtrafficcontrollersfunnyquotes.htm
and i was wondering what was the funnest thing you's have ever heard over the radio

duece19
8th Apr 2006, 21:04
man you have just missed the bigger threads for a long time. Look above and find loads of this stuff

GBALU53
8th Apr 2006, 21:34
Air Traffic said to this aircraft with a women pilot could you keep it tight.

Reply was how tight would you like it.

Another aircraft on freq said as tight as a duck arse.:ok:

A red face or two might have been observed if one could have seen them??

RobertK
9th Apr 2006, 08:45
I prefer reading the humor thread in this forum.

How am I supposed to laugh about ATC fun, when it is started by saying

secondly because the collection provides examples of not so great communications and relationships between 'customers and suppliers', in the context of achieving quality of customer service and service delivery. There is always room for well placed humour and/or firmness in organizational communications, but when misplaced, effective inter-group working can be undermined, especially when a little misogyny, xenophobia or arrogance is thrown into the mix.

"Here, look at this funny stuff, but always keep in mind how bad it actually is".
uh huh...

Regards,

Robert

chevvron
10th Apr 2006, 11:38
Then there was the female Luton Controller who said to a pilot 'is it all right if I turn you on at 5 miles?'

FinalVectors
10th Apr 2006, 12:45
Well..not the correct tread...but just remembered something I did say after chevrrons last post..
I was on TMA sector and one of my nice female collegues was working director. So I said: "Contact director 131,35...and SHE will turn you on" :}
And the ACFT called her. "Turn me on mam" :}
She got red...and I got a good laugh :)

funfly
10th Apr 2006, 18:23
Don't you look - there is a thread above for ATC humour, it's all there.