PDA

View Full Version : Best ever thread - is this it?

Bingo the Runner
6th Apr 2006, 14:36
Now that Tweety Pie has succumed to H5N1 and Sylvester the Cat is suffering...the country is bracing itself for the return of Henman and the boating brigade over the summer social season....

What is the best ever thread anyone has posted on this site?

Northern Circuit
6th Apr 2006, 15:10
no but dont tell me.....this is a tribute.

airborne_artist
6th Apr 2006, 15:17
Not sure if quantity = quality*, but the caption comp thread has 239,451 views as I write, and that makes it the third most viewed thread ever on Pprune.

*Ask Mrs AA - she might have something to say on the matter

joe2812
6th Apr 2006, 15:33
Best thread I ever read was on arrse.co.uk

Haven't got a link but i'm sure someone will remember it. It was a thread about the poster's antics over the barmaid in the mess? Had me in stitches.

But on here is the mil caption comp.

South Bound
6th Apr 2006, 15:40
NC - nice, The 'D' rock!

Rakshasa
6th Apr 2006, 16:38
Best thread I ever read was on arrse.co.uk

Haven't got a link but i'm sure someone will remember it. It was a thread about the poster's antics over the barmaid in the mess?

That would be RTFQ's "Pardon my Erection"

Flap62
6th Apr 2006, 17:48
Just read page one of the link. By Jingo the man has talent!

Beagle-eye
6th Apr 2006, 18:53
Another ARRSE thread - about a dog handler (wagtail) and his experiences. WARNING Very funny but some of the language may offend more sensitive types :ok:

SirToppamHat
6th Apr 2006, 20:48
I had seen the RTFQ tread before - extremely funny. Started to read the second ARRSE link thread, but the server seems to be down. I think my crying with laughter after the first page may have been the cause.

Interesting that the 'best' threads seem to be humour based. I particularly enjoyed I Wish I Hadn't Said That (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48116) and the 1 Gp Dining-In Night at Waddington (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48124) threads.

STH

VH-GRUMPY
7th Apr 2006, 12:00
This certainly isnt it! :uhoh:

country calls
8th Apr 2006, 18:27
SPHLC and his 'I retrospectively forbid you to buy the lawnmower' thread