PDA

View Full Version : B747-400 (BA) Footage please

Alvin
5th Apr 2006, 23:53
Sorry to be a complete geek - but wanting to put together a little home video (complete with BA747) anyone know of some footage that I can freely use for this home video, without upsetting anyone, its only for home consumption - not for resale etc. Just want to feature a BA 747 taking off (preferably from LHR) along with my own pictures, to combine with a little mini film for myself and my wife's honeymoon.

So if anyone can point me in the right direction of a BA 747 rotating at LHR would be most grateful.

Cheers
Alvin

bigflesh2005
6th Apr 2006, 14:43
Sorry to be a complete geek - but wanting to put together a little home video (complete with BA747) anyone know of some footage that I can freely use for this home video, without upsetting anyone, its only for home consumption - not for resale etc. Just want to feature a BA 747 taking off (preferably from LHR) along with my own pictures, to combine with a little mini film for myself and my wife's honeymoon.
So if anyone can point me in the right direction of a BA 747 rotating at LHR would be most grateful.
Cheers
Alvin

not sure aboure LHR but you can try this one and mite be able to get away with it. its a 747 taking off at bournemouth airport.
http://www.flightlevel350.com/video_streaming.php?id=2164

chiglet
6th Apr 2006, 22:55
Why not go to LHR and video the said aeroplane rotating?:rolleyes:
The resulting footage will be YOUR copyright...you can charge people to use it if you like. :ok:
watp,iktch

sixmilehighclub
7th Apr 2006, 00:45
Could always try Microsoft Flightsim. Not sure if its legal to copy clips, and not sure how you'd do it though?!

Mogget
7th Apr 2006, 09:17
Alvin,

I am hoping to visit Manchester Airport at some point this month to film airliner take offs and landings. Unfortunately, British Airways generally don't use their 747-400s at this location. Nevertheless, if one does make an appearance (and you are prepared to be patient), I would be only too pleased to send you the necessary footage.

The chances of seeing a BA 747-400 at Manchester are very low, but sometimes life can be full of surprises !

Chris Low.

DarkStar
8th Apr 2006, 08:15
There's always the chance of a BA 744 diversion from LAX with an engine shutdown :E

the_fish@blueyonder.
8th Apr 2006, 14:16
Again, if you're willing to wait, I'll be at both LGW and LHR in August!

I might be able to catch some footage (more probability at LHR), although I will be at LHR at night.

ETOPS773
15th Apr 2006, 15:33
What kind of shot do you have in mind? I may be able to help!