PDA

View Full Version : Volari/Italian Feedback - Worth doing?

RoosterBooster
5th Apr 2006, 08:27
Hi Gang,

I'm sure you're all aware of the Volari or Italian feedback questions that have been around for a little while now.

Are they still worth looking at?

Is it better to just concentrate on the Bristol feedbacks.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Nice one.

RB

powdermonkey
5th Apr 2006, 09:37
Very similar to Bristol, in some case the same.....a few mistakes in it. If you have time do both, if not concentrate on Bristol FIRST......did you look at Abacus, you get a bit of variety there ( ie different from Bristol ) for a % of the questions. Core of my qbanks to date has been Bristol and I have passed 11exams to date 1st time. 3 more to finish and I am concentrating on Bristol first, and will take a quick look at Abacus in the last few days. Hope that answers the question, it is only my opinion though, but check for yourself, do a Bristol subject, select ALL questions, go through them and then find the Italian one and compare. I stress that I have not being doing CAA exams, but IAA and to date Bristol has been a great help, but it does not cover ALL the exams, in ALL cases, but it is fantastic practice!
Good luck
Powders

RoosterBooster
6th Apr 2006, 08:37
Cheers buddy.

I'll take your advice. Not had a look at Abacus. Hopefully they won't be that expensive. I was getting a bit confused to say the least with all the different questions I'd gathered from different people. Where do I start situation!!??!?

All the best with your training.

RB