PDA

View Full Version : Cancel the new BMW!

jayteeto
4th Apr 2006, 16:58
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4877190.stm
Looks like she isn't going to be as rich as the lawyers hoped.....:{

mlc
4th Apr 2006, 17:04
She was so offended it took her nine years to report it!

Archimedes
4th Apr 2006, 17:24
She'll be able to afford a BMW - story of her time as an 'SAS Commando Spy' has been sold to a national newspaper, according to BBC Radio.

mlc
4th Apr 2006, 17:30
The first female to storm the Iraqi presidential palace no doubt!!!!!!

Baskitt Kase
4th Apr 2006, 23:20
The final successful claim was that female toilets used by Cpl Mates had had clingfilm placed over them.In that case, I'm taking the MOD to court too - some b'stad apple-pied my bed once and I'm sure that the first set of blues I was ever issued had been coated in itching powder. And I was once sent to stores for a long weight. At £2000 profit per prank pulled over the years, I'll be able to retire in the manner I reckon I deserve.

PerArdua
5th Apr 2006, 12:26
Well I was told by the Careers Information Officer that I would have a career in the RAF, 3 years to Cpl, 4 to Sgt, 5 to CT. I intend to sue!

PA

oldbeefer
5th Apr 2006, 13:03
Early days as a Post Office engineer was sent to the stores for some greased nuts. I got them! And the storeman was a woman!!

WhiteOvies
5th Apr 2006, 14:34
Cling film on toilet seat prank pulled on me at my stag do. Can I sue? Lawyers opinion requested, no win-no fee obviously. ;)

Two's in
6th Apr 2006, 00:10
Where's the equality in NOT getting the pi$$ taken out of you relentlessly by your colleagues, especially serving as a muppet, where (allegedly), your pysch profiling shows you have the strength of character for this kind of nonsense?

Although if the picture is any guide, it looks like her hairdresser was in the joke as well - sorry, more nasty squaddie humour.

jayteeto
6th Apr 2006, 00:23
Thats two grand for that one :ok:

antipodean alligator
6th Apr 2006, 06:02
If they were calling her a Dog then the standards of the basic garden variety brown-job must have risen exponentially over recent years;)

eagle 86
6th Apr 2006, 06:35
Why is it that it is always the ugly ones that "allegedly" get picked on?
GAGS
E86

The Swinging Monkey
6th Apr 2006, 07:14
Well when I was a sprog, I had this nasty big Sgt shout at me in a quite frightful manner that really upset me no end!

My bed was also apple-pied, and some very naughty person used to chuck my bed pack on the floor which meant I had to make again every day!

I was also forced into doing dreadful womanly things, such as washing my own clothing and even doing the ironing (sorry girls, just a joke you understand)

And at the first sqn I joined, I was told to go to stores and get a pair of falopian tubes for a Vulcan. (That really upset me quite a lot that did!
How was I to know that Vulcans didn't have falopian tubes fitted??)

Frankly, all these events have left serious mental scars that haunt me even today, some 35 years later. I still wake up at night dreaming of bull nights, square bashing and having to live in the same room as some very unpleasant people 9that bit is true!!)

I must pop off to see Uncle Gilbert Blades and see if he can't get me some compensation for these terrible incidents I think.

Stupid prat, can't take a joke................................

Kind regards
TSM
'Caruthers, I need a large glass of the famous stuff and then I need a lie down'

Fox-1
6th Apr 2006, 10:55
I can't believe her colleagues thought she was a dog!! And what's sexist about NOT fancying somebody anyway? I don't fancy ANY WAFS, looks like I'm for the high jump.

Importantly, there is a big difference between being sexually harrassed and 'wound up a bit by your colleagues'. Just because a bloke winds up a woman, it shouldn't automatically be sexist. If a male soldier was masturbating whilst saying the name of another male soldier it would never be taken seriously (although he'd certainly get filled-in by the 6 others in the tent!).

antipodean alligator
6th Apr 2006, 11:52
I can't believe her colleagues thought she was a dog!! And what's sexist about NOT fancying somebody anyway? I don't fancy ANY WAFS, looks like I'm for the high jump.
Importantly, there is a big difference between being sexually harrassed and 'wound up a bit by your colleagues'. Just because a bloke winds up a woman, it shouldn't automatically be sexist. If a male soldier was masturbating whilst saying the name of another male soldier it would never be taken seriously (although he'd certainly get filled-in by the 6 others in the tent!).
Terminology M'sieu. I must question your use of the term "filled in"!

What I won't question though is your opening line...I reckon she'd get it too.

pvr not dwr
6th Apr 2006, 12:04
Maybe the rest of us should sue the LEAN team for taking the pi$$ and making my home life terrible, at least i'm not there anymore to hear her.:sad:

buoy15
6th Apr 2006, 15:30
Allegedly, the MOD gave her a makeover before she left court to meet the press
Looks like she's got a smile like a torn pocket:E