View Full Version : Help Needed

jp_ie@hotmail.com
20th Mar 2006, 16:45
Dear All.

I require some advice and loads of help.

I am a 22 yr old business Graduate from dublin. After spending the months since i Graduated in the USA I am a back in ireland with a new vision.

I want to become a airline pilot.

I have began looking into diiferent ways of going about it and schools. I have decided that the best way for me is if I finance it myself.

My confussion is in Relation of where to do it.

1) Usa-
2) Canda
3) Uk

The course look the same , but I am at a lost

1) of why there is such a different in prices.
2) What licences are valid where
3) which is the best bet for me..(i am willing to go anywhere)

Thank you in advance for any help given.

jp_ie@<hidden>

scroggs
20th Mar 2006, 17:40
Only a business graduate would use the word 'vision' when he means 'ambition'!

Well, lets see if we can help you find a solution going forward into the new paradigm of your vision, using the virtual buckets of synergy available in this forum. First, we need to get your ducks in a row by getting a game plan together for your mission-critical project definition phase. To make sure we're all singing from the same hymn sheet, we have an oven-ready, world-class facility right here in Pprune-land. It allows you to avoid thinking too far outside the box while you fast track to your own personal win-win solution.

It's called READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST A QUESTION (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=131649), and it's at the very top of this forum.

Scroggs ;)

rotatrim
20th Mar 2006, 18:33
...and I'd recommend re-branding so that your e-mail address isn't your PPRuNe identity.

scroggs
20th Mar 2006, 19:02
Yes, that'll ensure you collect huge amounts of spam mail. I's very strongly advise you change it.

Scroggs

fishtits
21st Mar 2006, 16:06
Superb Scroggs lol :ok:

Farrell
22nd Mar 2006, 11:37
Nice one scroggs.....who says mods haven't got a sense of humour!:E

speedrestriction
23rd Mar 2006, 14:32
Well done Scroggs for putting the ball back in his court and giving him the heads up on the situation.

Bingo anyone?

speedrestriction

EGBKFLYER
23rd Mar 2006, 14:36
Speed,

Thanks for running that up the flagpole. I hope our friend has captured the learnings and will flex his style to avoid the silo thinking in future. Unfortunately, have no time for the bingo - gotta run to stand still here.:rolleyes:

How did I do?

fishtits
23rd Mar 2006, 15:01
Bingo anyone?

I'll play :D :

The young business graduate must now streamline user-centric niches, e-enable extensible deliverables, morph seamless channels and matrix collaborative paradigms in order to incubate visionary partnerships with the aviation community whilst still implementing mission-critical architectures for his future finances...

lol... HOUSE!

:E