PDA

View Full Version : strategic aviation

3MTA3
20th Mar 2006, 01:34
Hi guys, ever heard of them? They are advertising through a broker for A330 jobs. Their web site doesn't say much, looks like they are flying Oz troops.

Pass-A-Frozo
20th Mar 2006, 01:56
They are the guys that organise the Air Luxor ADF contract. I think there was another thread about that - something to do with Darwin posting? The Air Luxor A330 flies through there on the way. Not sure in what capacity they handle crewing etc though.

fourplay
13th Apr 2006, 19:30
Just done a search on this mob and it brought this thread up.

like to bring it to the front this month to see if anyone knows more about this Middle east to AU military movement contract coming soon?

finallyofftheground
15th Apr 2006, 14:02
Hi Guys,

Yes, Strategic Aviation is based in Darwin and flys to the Middle East for Charters and other stuff. They fly A330, and I believe that they have been looking for Aussie Cabin crew to replace portuguese cabin crew.

gigglesnlol
1st May 2006, 07:28
Hi there :) Strategic has been recruiting drw based crew to do charter flights. zippp :mad: re the kind of flights but yes its a darwin posting n training has already started. not sure if recruitment has been completed though. Best to call them directly for more info. Good luck :)

finallyofftheground
1st May 2006, 10:45
:suspect: Hi guys,
I did go for an interview with Strategic Aviation but because I didn't go through the "appropriate channels" regarding ALL the interviews (I got a quick interview at the last minute - literally only knowing about the interview 15 minutes before and having to leave my shopping expedition, and I attended in my JEANS!!! :uhoh: ) - I missed out. Thats ok, because they asked me to re-apply this month (MAY) - so I will send them all the information that they need PLUS a nice picture of me all dressed up in a suit! :rolleyes:
Anyway, I know that the flights are to various ports in the Middle East, but that seems really exciting!! I would love the challenge!!! :} Even though I live in Melbourne, I am totally prepared to move to Darwin for this great opportunity! - So, call me crazy! ;)
Finally Off the Ground :p

gigglesnlol
1st May 2006, 11:52
Hi finallyofftheground,

:ok: best of luck. keep us posted on how you go. hope to see you online soon ;)

gigglesnlol

propaganda
1st May 2006, 15:35
Wouldn't have thought there's too many A330 rated pilot's with a JAR licence
wanting to join this mob....if uncle Jacks involved could be interesting....
A week in KWI......Kabul .........Baghdad.........ummmm.... how exciting.
good luck.:}

finallyofftheground
13th May 2006, 09:02
:) Hi again,

So I have re-applied to Strategic, and hope to get a reply in the next week or so...

I don't think they ONLY fly to the Middle East either... I think they do go to other places. Needless to say, I am sure the crew would be treated very nicely indeed! :ok:

I will keep you guys posted as to my progress with my application.

F.O.T.G