PDA

View Full Version : instructor jobs in UK

superconstellation
13th Mar 2006, 20:38
Hello, I would like to know some information about UK Schools to get a flight instructor rating and after that having some chance to work for them, I have heard that in the summer season some instructors are needed.

Thank you for your help;)

Machine Man
13th Mar 2006, 21:37
There is a VERY high quality flying club at Old Sarum near Salisbury, Wiltshire. I and several of my colleagues trained there for several different flying ratings / qualifications - all of us got flying jobs and are now flying either as instructors or commercially as First Officers (jets and turboprops).

The prices of the courses were the lowest in the land when I went there, about two and a half years ago - but don't be fooled by the low prices, the club standards are high.

I did not work for them as an instructor because Salisbury is too far away from my home town, but I know several who did work there after completing and FI course.

I am in no way connected to the club and I have never been employed there so my post is totally independant. Personally, I think the club is
english flying's the best kept secret! A 100% genuine club run by trustworthy individuals. Money well spent for me! :ok:

scroggs
14th Mar 2006, 07:21
We do not allow duplicate posts on this board. Your other post has been moved to the Flying Instructors forum. This one will now be closed.

Scroggs