PDA

View Full Version : NCA pilot rampage

Shady Rest
13th Mar 2006, 05:49
North Coast Aviations senior National pilot last week went on an alcohol fuelled rampage at the NCA compound in Lae, after a day on the turps. In a scene that lasted til the early hours of the morning, the lives of company expatriate pilots were threatened and property destroyed, resulting in flight operations being suspended the next morning as flight crew left town fearing for their lives. In a company already struggling to survive operational difficulties, this incident is sure to contribute to the companies demise.

WangFunk
13th Mar 2006, 07:14
Is that shady company still around?

Chimbu chuckles
13th Mar 2006, 07:19
Wow:ouch: In my day 'alcohol fueled rampages' were just called 'night time'...and all good clean fun:}

But the bros were generally not what you would call 'happy drunks'.:hmm: ...with a few notable exceptions:ok:

Wasn't LS was it?:ugh:

Hugh Jarse
13th Mar 2006, 07:46
Just another day at the office eh?:} :} :eek:

Skydrol_ise
13th Mar 2006, 09:24
Another 50 years or so and we may even call this country civilized:eek: :eek:

Alistair
13th Mar 2006, 10:28
Makes for a change, the Doof used to get sparked up and chase the haus maris around the compound for various misdemeanours.

Just keep your door locked until he falls over and let sheesh bloke sort him out the next day, that or grab him and turf him out the gate till he cooled down. What were the rest of the NCA guys doing? Sounds like the usual hash do on a monday night anyway :ok: I'm with Chuck, sounds pretty normal

G.A. Boy
13th Mar 2006, 11:01
And what did Mr. Tse do on the day?

troppo
13th Mar 2006, 20:14
Alistair, are we talking the same doof that patented the atomic drop circa 8 years ago? :E

Johhny Utah
13th Mar 2006, 20:30
It wasn't the same pilot who trashed the company van within weeks of starting with them, was it? If it is, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest...

Alistair
14th Mar 2006, 10:01
Troppo, thats the one :ok:

Ah yes, the bowling ball (licking fingers and making popping noise).....G'Doosh!

The good old days, laughed our tits off watching the Doof chasing the Haus Mari around the compound with a spade for starching his jocks incorrectly or something. G'doooooosh. Wonder what the Doof is doing now, probably in Cathay?

troppo
14th Mar 2006, 20:35
Alistair, yeah I think I read on the Arena Aviation website for past students that he ended up at Cathay. There are a lot of hilarious stories that came out of the NCA compound...most of which couldn't be repeated here :E

Bus driver
18th Mar 2006, 04:30
Mr Tse did his usual sweet f a. Not sure about the guy crashing the pilot car but he's written off atleast 1 islander