PDA

View Full Version : Business Class Seats

Ijustwant2go
8th Mar 2006, 16:42
Hello Everyone I wonder if you could give me some advice, We have booked economy class tickets and was wondering if we go to the ticket desk on arrival would we be able to pay for business class tickets if they are available.

Many Thanks :ok:
Ijustwant2go

apaddyinuk
8th Mar 2006, 17:39
Subject to availability on the day most airlines would allow you to upgrade your ticket on the day, it usually is the difference between the price of the ticket you purchased and the lowest fair available that day. All depends on the airline however!!! But I cant see it being a problem.
On BA you can also upgrade onboard depending once again on availability and catering!

Ijustwant2go
8th Mar 2006, 19:11
Thank You for your reply it is a long Haul to NZ with Cathy Pacific, do I just go to their sales desk in Heathrow a few hours before checking in ?

As you can tell not done this before so bit blind but as we are emigrating I thought we would never do it again so why not.

apaddyinuk
8th Mar 2006, 19:39
Well perhaps you should give their res people a call now and see what the deal is. Im sure they would be able to advise you of the cost of upgrading over the phone and all you would have to do at the airport is pop up to the Ticket Desk to get your tickets revalidated.
I would recommend you do this sooner rather than later as the later you leave it the chances are it will be more expensive to upgrade on the day!!!

HandyAndy
9th Mar 2006, 01:50
As apaddyinuk says, do it now. The LHR/HKG route is a busy one for CX and on the day you are likely to find that the J class cabin is full to the brim.

Good luck, the CX J class product is worth it.
HA