PDA

View Full Version : wannabe needs some advice

dxbpilot
6th Mar 2006, 04:53
have come to Australia to do my ICAO CPL ME IFR and ATPL subjects , i have been studying here for 13 months now and i have already seen 2 fellow students that have completed courses ahead of mine go to fly with dodgey operators because these are the only initial jobs available to them, these 2 have been involved in FATAL accidents which are due to low standard of maintenance and overloading of A/C.

I hold dual citizenship AUS/UK but have lived in dubai most of my life, after speaking with a lot of emirates guys they have pointed me to Falcon Air (contracted by fedex) which do regonal runs throughout the mid east I have found out that they require 500tt with 300ME and a endoresment on the B1900.

The only way to get the hours/endoresment is to do it through a eaglejet program in the states. I really want to avoid the GA route especially here in AUS.

Are there any other companys doing B1900 endorsements and time ?

Any info comments would be great

(please no comments about how ppl "feel" about eaglejet)

scroggs
6th Mar 2006, 10:25
You originally posted this on 2nd March. Post duplication is frowned upon. If you haven't got an answer it's either because people didn't understand your question (in which case rephrase it) or no-one here has a useful answer for you.

What are you actually asking? Are you asking for information about Eaglejet? If you are, they've been done to death in here - do a search. Are you asking about B1900 TRTOs in Australia? Ask in Dunnunda and Godzone. If all else fails, Google it. We can't make people answer if they don't have the information. Repeating your post every few days is not the way ahead.

Scroggs