PDA

View Full Version : VUELING

14L
5th Mar 2006, 16:28
Olá a todos,

algien sabes que passa con vueling? Obligatorio pagar el rating or no?
salários, trabajo...

salu2

14L

csp(ex-cmx)
7th Mar 2006, 12:09
Por favor contadnos algo acerca de Vueling, yo he recibido una invitación para entrevista, y la verdad no estoy actualizado en cuanto a la habilitacion de A320, salario, etc......

Asi que may-day, may-day,............:{ :{ :{ :{

ILS30
7th Mar 2006, 16:55
Pues te cuento lo que me han comentado:
En Madrid, test psicotécnicos, prueba de simulador y prueba de conocimientos teóricos (supongo que rollo examen de AEA).
Si pasas eso, entrevista en Barcelona en Inglés perfecto.
Si pasas eso, a pagar los treinta y pico mil euros que te pedirán para la HT en CAE, y a volar!!!
Cuidadín porque a mucha gente la han tirado para atrás por el inglés, o simulador, etc.. esta gente no se anda con tonterías.
Suerte

csp(ex-cmx)
7th Mar 2006, 21:25
Gracias ILS eso ayuda bastante, la invitación que recibí fue para entrevista en BCN directamente, asi que asumo que habran cambiado algo el procedimiento.

Saludos

Yebo
9th Mar 2006, 10:04
(My written spanish is very poor so I hope it will help this way)
Hi,

I passed the technical interview on monday the 13th. Briefly:

Welcome briefing on the selection process
written technical test, about 100 questions ATPL stile, review ICAO anexes, performance, flight planning, W&B, electrics, etc.
Psicological profile-its a computer based questionary on line-Just be yourself,
Sim ride A320 fixed base-briefing by chief instructor and Vueling observer, fly a simplified SID out of barcelona and back for an ILS with flight directors, same sid for a vor raw data , go around, ils raw data, turns, climb, descent, speed change with no autothrust.
English language interview-its an acessment of your proficiency in inglish on a one to one interview, you will be ascked to talk about you and general subjects and retrieve information from a test read aloud.I got the thumbs up immediatly after the Sim test, but have to wait about 1 hour for the other results.
Normaly they call you on your cell phone later in the evening for the results. The ones who pass the thecnical interview are automaticaly invited for a final interview in Barcelona Vueling headquarters with the chief pilot and HR.

Hope it will help, good luck.

Yebo

PS: They told me at CAE that recrutment drive will remain high for the comming months

dartagnan
15th Mar 2006, 14:49
hi yebo,

a friend of mine, got an invistation, but have you seen the pay??? they do not pay very well.

my friend has dont eh MCC in the a320, and knows the plane pretty well. he can fly alone and use the fmcg without problem. is it a great help?

Yebo
16th Mar 2006, 12:54
Hi,

They will be looking for basic skills, Instrument flying and airmanship. Previous A320 experience can be a trap.
Concerning the conditions it is take it or leave it, what can we do?

Fly well
Yebo

ilbizza
17th Mar 2006, 18:29
Perdonarme no escribo muy bien en castellano pregunta un poco fuera del tema. Vueling lleva de extra a pilotos de otras compañias?¿ si alguen lo sabe porfavor no exite a contestarme!!!saludos a todos

hotelmodemetar
17th Mar 2006, 19:20
my friend has dont eh MCC in the a320, and knows the plane pretty well. he can fly alone and use the fmcg without problem. is it a great help?

:} ahahah it is true! if you know how to use the FMS, and how to engage Autopilot, then, you comply already with the requierments you need, in order to pass the A320 type rating !! No problem !
at vueling, maybe the salary is not so high, but bear in mind that the Autopilot does 95% of your job :ok:

Caracas
19th Mar 2006, 12:38
Hi everyone,

I have the Vueling selection at CAE.

Can anybody tell me how difficult the technical test is?

LEVC
20th Mar 2006, 13:24
:E uno de los emjores chistes que he oido ultimamente, de verdad muy bueno Hotelmodemetar

ilbizza
20th Mar 2006, 13:45
Vueling lleva extras??¿¿ porfavor

autoslat
4th Apr 2006, 22:15
Dear il Bizza

I don't know how desperate you are but as far as it concerned you might have an extra ticket to fly in the jump seat and be welcome on board with vueling. I flew with them many times and they gave me plenty of extra lifts to amesterdam. Be aware to have with you your licence and above all, and I underline above all your company ID card wich specifies you position inside a comany...capt..F/o and so on, that's because if you're an unemployed pilot with your brand new licence tehy're gonna have a real big laugh at you...Does it make any sense for you...

best rgds..:}

Taxi ever at V1
28th Apr 2006, 22:05
Make sense specially bearing in mind that KLM and ALL the rest of the Central European Companies NEVER takes a spanish pilot as Extra crew (minds without ticket= gratis = 0€).
Why have we to give this service?

VLG5050
30th Apr 2006, 10:38
Hola a todos,

Sobre las pruebas de Vueling confirmaros q lo q se ha dicho hasta ahora es correcto.

Teoria, Sim y Ingles
Dos entrevistas

Pero ahora se hace en distinto orden xq en las entrevistas suspenden a gente sin demasiadas consideraciones, por lo cual han optado por hacer primero las entrevistas y asi ahorrar tiempo y dinero a todos.

Yo estoy en Vueling, estoy contento y las cosas empiezan a cambiar a mejor.

Saludos Richiya, has vuelto ya?

VLG5050
30th Apr 2006, 10:40
Sobre los extras, se lleva a todo el mundo que tenga licencia. Mejor si llevas tarjeta de compañia(da igual de donde sea, escuela, trabajos aereos, hay buen rollo y los capis se portan muy bien).
salu2