PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to share ab-initio Simulator training?

SMOOTHFLIER
4th Mar 2006, 16:30
hey is there anybody out there who is interested in sharing simulator training with Dan Brownie(training captain for Monarch who comes highly recommended) in Bournemouth on the 5th of April 2006?
He currently charges £160 per hour on a fixed based simulator on the 727 and can train at any level. I am taking the training to prepare for a sim assesment for a cadet selection. He suggests sharing with someone else so that we can sit in on each other to learn more and bring the costs down.
If you are interested please post on this thread or Pm me.
Smoothflier

rabino
6th Mar 2006, 14:54
Smooth, Check your emails

Rab

Andy_20
6th Mar 2006, 17:47
whats cadet selection? is that for sponsorship?

Groundloop
7th Mar 2006, 08:09
Last time I used the 727 sim at Bournemouth it was full motion. Is the motion system u/s or is it cheaper with it turned off?

Reverand Lovejoy
7th Mar 2006, 08:36
Smoothflyer,

Congrats on your recent pass with who I can only assume was CTC stage 3. I have my stage 3 assesment on the 4th April and would like some tips if poss. I will then be more than happy to cut costs prepping for stage 4 :=

PM me if you dont want post in the forum

SMOOTHFLIER
22nd Mar 2006, 13:20
hey still planning to go ahead with this sim training hope to book it tomorrow and need to get more people to make it worth the training captain's while. wondering if there is anyone who would like sim training on the 5th of april in bournemouth. pm me if you like.
cheers
smoothflier