PDA

View Full Version : Hubair TRTO based in Belgium

felth
2nd Mar 2006, 17:48
I have been looking at this outfit based in Belgium and they are offering a TR and then line training with Astraeus. Would very much like to hear from anyone who has had any experience with them or has any info on them.

Thanks very much!

lharle
2nd Mar 2006, 20:51
Hi,
I have done an mcc course with them last year and that was great;
Their are very profesional.
For the mcc course, we had the boss as a sim instructor and the other sim instructor was virgin express former chief pilot;
I have no experience wit their TR course but I know that they have god reputation.

Good luck.

zooloflyer
3rd Mar 2006, 06:50
I sent them a mail some time ago as I was interested in their ME training and MCC course; never got any respons since...:bored:
You expect this from an airline but as a prospect customer??

It is true that the people involved seam to be all very experienced and it is a fact that the Belgian training (most) are all very professional and the requirement/level expected is high which is only an advantage for the rest of your carreer!

Good luck.

Greets.

Mudvayne
3rd Mar 2006, 08:30
I heard that it's possible that you have to wait several months between the end of the TR and the line training at Astreaus (up to 7-8 months of waiting).
But I believe their training has very high standards...

(the 100 hours is also a bit expensive I think, you will pay more for a flight than a pax will pay)