PDA

View Full Version : C130 Ground Engineer Reunion 2006

Yellowtoolkit
1st Mar 2006, 21:27
The handsome lads who lurk in the back of Albert leaving big yellow toolboxes lying around for Loadys and Pax to wreak havoc upon their shin bones on, are having a reunion.

It is hoped that there will be a static display and all that good stuff, but most importantly there will be booze aplenty and a Cypriot style barbecue to soak it up with.

If there are any Global Megastars out there who are interested in attending, please drop me a PM and I will let you know the details.

PPRuNe Pop
1st Mar 2006, 22:11
Multiple posts are not allowed I'm afraid so I will leave this one here but your other(s) will be deleted.

This forum is, of course, the obvious one to announce your bash.

Have a good one.

PPP

Trumpet_trousers
1st Mar 2006, 22:26
Just make sure that you book a downstairs room at the venue; I'm not so sure that an upstairs one could cope with the combined weight of your wallets..:E

Yellowtoolkit
2nd Mar 2006, 14:22
Apologies PPrunePop, its not like a GE to bend the rules is it?

FFP
4th Mar 2006, 11:47
Thought this might be the best place to ask this .. . . ..

Anyone heard of a web page entitled "Rate My GE's Bird" ? Heard rumblings of it but nothing on Google.

Any ideas ?

bwfg3
4th Mar 2006, 16:12
as a long time air eng, id like to send my best wishes to stumpy and his love of guiness, mick lib and his stars and stripes thongs. and andy, who helped me to clear a bar in limassol, we got attacked but by hell did we hold our own!!! good times lads.:E :E :E

FFP
4th Mar 2006, 17:37
It's as per the other "Rate My" websites apparently !!

SirPeterHardingsLovechild
10th Mar 2006, 19:37
(back to the top)

Will there be many serving GE's in the country? It clashes with the big push, and I for one will be partaking in the 3rd Afghan Campaign.

Have fun chaps.

The sick-notes & the management, that is. The rest of us will raise one of our two cans...

:}