PDA

View Full Version : How's the Honey Monster?

nodelay
28th Feb 2006, 11:59
Haven't heard from the Honey Monster recently. How are you now?

AlanM
28th Feb 2006, 19:40
Yes - how is the old fella???

Come on Bern et al (or da man 'imself?) - update needed.

Honey Monster
28th Feb 2006, 23:51
I'm still here, lurking in the background!

So far there has been no sign of the cancer returning. They keep taking biopsys but all have been negative.

After the last cystoscopy in December, the concultant decided to extend the period between them from 3 months to 6 months.

If all stays well, eventually the cystoscopys will be yearly for the rest of my life, but I don't know how long it will be before that happens.

Thanks for still being interested in my progress. On 7th. March it will be my 40th. anniversary of joining ATC.

Best wishes to all my readers.

Reg Ford

Lock n' Load
1st Mar 2006, 03:54
Great to hear things sounding positive, Reg!
All the very best. :ok:

ukatco_535
1st Mar 2006, 09:13
Still can't get the image of you skipping across that classroom, exclaiming "We're (where) the Helawi". Priceless stuff.

Good luck in the continuing battle :ok:

chevvron
1st Mar 2006, 15:00
He actually joined 'THE' ATC in '61 (2204 Chesham Sqdn)

nodelay
1st Mar 2006, 15:33
Do you still sit in judgement using those ever faithful 'guilty' and 'not guilty' cuff links. (I remember them from the assessed runs!!)

bagpuss lives
1st Mar 2006, 17:34
All the best to you :)

Wonkavater
1st Mar 2006, 17:46
All the best Reg! There were always 'yuks aplenty' in your lectures at CATC!

AlanM
1st Mar 2006, 17:59
Good news old chap..... and who could ever forget your bird scaring demonstration...... :)

Honey Monster
1st Mar 2006, 19:47
nodelay
No I do not sit on the bench any longer. I had to give that up because of poor health before my problems were diagnosed. Bern Oulli is still a Banger Upper of naughty people. I still have the cufflinks though!

ukatco 535
"We're the Helawi" was the cleaned up version of the story about the 3ft tribe of pygmies called the Helawi living in the 4ft high pampas grass. They spent the day jumping up and down announcing the name of their tribe.

chevvron
That's blown your cover!

Reg

Bern Oulli
6th Mar 2006, 15:12
Bern Oulli is, however, changing Benches (I hope). Hi Reg. With all those biopsies you must feel like a pin-cushion! Glad it is still good news though.
Pedro

ecnalubma
6th Mar 2006, 18:13
Well from across the pond, a wish for cancer free biopsy's for the rest of a long life.