PDA

View Full Version : What a Top Airshow !

Whiskery
26th Feb 2006, 23:52
The mighty flying Magpies knocking off the Sainters to the tune of one point in additional time.

Big Josh Fraser - two magnificent snaps at goal and "Who is that" Didak - brilliant. I can feel a good season coming on.

Are the Bombers competing in the airshows this year Buster or they just going to be spectators ? :E

Kickatinalong
27th Feb 2006, 03:04
There is going to be another airshow in the Sydney Basin this year I think October and it's going to be at Richmond. YSRI. Keep your eyes out for it.
Kickatinalong:ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

Buster Hyman
27th Feb 2006, 03:42
Well, well, well...look who's come out of the woodwork after a dismal 2005!!;)

Plenty of bombing runs this year from Sheedy's men! Now that we're out of the Mickey Mouse game, we can get the lads focused on the real deal! :E

Hempy
27th Feb 2006, 07:50
Typical Collingwood, they'll run their race in the NAB cup. Talk to us come June...:}

Pass-A-Frozo
27th Feb 2006, 08:26
Maybe Ben Cousins being dropped strapped to a compact could be part of the YSRI show :}

Buster Hyman
27th Feb 2006, 09:10
Gotta catch the little bugger first!!!:} :ouch:

3 Holer
27th Feb 2006, 10:41
Whiskery you are priceless !

I don't recall you posting after Round 10 last season and now that Collingwood win an NAB game and it's "fire up the brass band" ! I'll wager a bet, Collingwood don't make the eight this year and the West Coast Eagles end up in the top four at the end of the qualifying rounds.

BAE146
27th Feb 2006, 10:55
As Buster says.............out of the woodwork. "T" jet is right, PIES won't make the eight and Whiskery will be crying in his mud pie at the end of the season.
BEWARE the SAINTS.......... JUST MIGHT SURPRISE AROUND SEPTEMBER:ok: :ok: