PDA

View Full Version : Seat available for an interesting flight to Africa

Romeo Tango
20th Feb 2006, 15:00
I am going to Africa to view the eclipse on 29 March (total trip time 7-10 days). My companion has ..... found another hobby and I'm looking for a replacement.

We will be going in my 180HP single so you must not mind single engine over water (I will provide life jacket!). I don't hang around so be prepared for a lot of flying.

I have a full instrument rating and am used to aviating solo outside Europe so you don't have to be a pilot (though better obviously) but you must like being in aeroplanes!

If you are female and we find eachother wildly attractive that's a bonus.

Most of all we must get on and enjoy eachother's company. This is supposed to be fun!

If interested send me a private message.

DubTrub
20th Feb 2006, 15:11
If you are female... And which are you?:ooh:

Radar
20th Feb 2006, 18:27
If you are female...

And which are you?

......and where exactly are you going???

Romeo Tango
21st Feb 2006, 16:44
I'm male and 47 :)

lady pax
22nd Feb 2006, 15:34
You sound intriguing.
I have some spare time but as said before really need to know where we might be going?
I have been passenger many times and can handle plane OK and help about the cockpit.
Lady Pax

AerBabe
22nd Feb 2006, 17:23
Sounds tempting ... shame I won't be able to get the time off!

lady pax
23rd Feb 2006, 10:54
That sounds an awful long way with a stranger all the way to Libya. Iwonder how many hours in the air and where would we stop for nights on the way?

Romeo Tango
23rd Feb 2006, 11:11
It would be important to unstrangerise before departure.

Intended routing would be Corsica, Catania, Benghazi and maybe further depending on clearances etc.

I'm afraid I like to get on with it - fly 6+ hours a day and tend not to stop en-route for long lunches in Lyon, but I suppose this could be negotiated .....

D SQDRN 97th IOTC
23rd Feb 2006, 12:32
Aerbabe

You never seem to get time off!
:(

OpenCirrus619
23rd Feb 2006, 14:11
RT,
I have a collegue at work who is interested. She's a PPL with around 800(?) hours.

Could you let on:
- Type of aircraft
- Where based

OC619

P.S. She can't get access to PPRUNE from work (I have a sneaky way of doing so) - so she'll probably check out the thread later tonight.
P.P.S. Would the aeroplane have a photo on G-INFO where it looks as if its in a Desert? If so is that you next to it?

AerBabe
23rd Feb 2006, 17:33
Aerbabe
You never seem to get time off!
:(

Certainly feels like it at the moment ... And, if I do get time off, it's foggy/snowing/blowing a hooley. :sad: I've got a couple of weeks off coming up. But I'm spending them in Madeira. :D