PDA

View Full Version : The RAF is Pants!

Bluntend
16th Feb 2006, 15:22
Ladies, Gents. Get yourselves down to stores and pick yourself up a pair of these...pronto :confused:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store.aspx?s=rafwarehouse.61350

Time Flies
16th Feb 2006, 15:31
"There hasn't been a pair of pants built yet that will take on the job!...Woof!"

Lord Flashheart (1917)

------------------------------------

Well now it looks like there has!:)

L J R
16th Feb 2006, 15:59
The start of RAF (TM) corporate ownership?. Good to see they started with something I really need.
Mrs J R may protest at me alighting her with the roundel all bulged! Its OK because said bulge will probably disappear when I see her in the rouldel emblased thong.
Surprised an 'aim higher' is not embossed on them.

diginagain
16th Feb 2006, 16:00
So tasteful, and look, you can get a bib with the crest of the RAF Regiment on it. How useful is that?

hobie
16th Feb 2006, 16:04
now they would make brilliant 'pressies' for the 'boss'...... :p

(but would you ever be able to hold a serious face everytime you saw him ....:E )

Pierre Argh
16th Feb 2006, 16:05
Many years ago the RN ships started producing knickers with ships names embroidered on the front of them (well received during a foreign port visit... I've been told)

Top favourite was of course...

BEAVER

airborne_artist
16th Feb 2006, 16:35
What to give a puffer jet mate :E

http://prodtn.cafepress.com/6/4793626_F_tn.jpg

Data-Lynx
16th Feb 2006, 16:45
AA. Am an ignorant sailor so what does the motif and squiggly blue circle inside the badge on the bib represent?

tablet_eraser
16th Feb 2006, 16:58
It's HQ Strike Command's badge. Keep it on the bib - I can't see why you'd want the badge of a shrinking, impotent organisation emblazoned on your underwear.... :\

Archimedes
16th Feb 2006, 17:05
Since it says All the of RAF badge designs sold on RAF Warehouse are unofficial and are our interpretations of the original badge art.
in the small print, I suspect this isn't under the licence, and that some legal types might be scenting a fee.

You'd hope it wasn't offical, anyway. An offical RAF thong would have shrink over the years, but without having any adverse effect on employment rates or capability delivered (although presumably,after too much shrinkage in this area, kinetic effect would be impossible :confused: )

Onan the Clumsy
16th Feb 2006, 17:11
You'll have to bear with me here 'cos it's been a while, but... ahem, isn't the buulseye...slightly misplaced?

http://storetn.cafepress.com/9/5990779_F_store.jpg

...and why is Made in the USA such a good thing?

Onan the Clumsy
16th Feb 2006, 17:16
Am I alone in noticing the similarity to the Target Dog?

http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/16/nav/target_dog.jpg

BEagle
16th Feb 2006, 17:39
Bluntend, might one query just how you stumbled across this site for somewhat deviant below-waist equipment assemblies?

Next thing they'll be flogging off knackered turning trousers (speed jeans to digi-yoof) as arseless fag pants....

Suit the puffer mate with the bib nicely, sir. Ooh...ooh!

Grum Peace Odd
16th Feb 2006, 17:45
Hhhhmmmmmm..... "Boy Entrants Boxer Shorts"... I hope that they've spelt that correctly.

Ali Barber
16th Feb 2006, 20:39
Sounds like the silly 11 Gp badge they tried to introduce back in the 80s. Had it sewn on the arse of my flying suit so I could sit on it each time I flew.

Pontius Navigator
16th Feb 2006, 20:45
John 11:35

wishtobflying
16th Feb 2006, 21:51
And on the theme of Pontius' post, and just a minor thread hijack, we have WWJD panties http://www.cafepress.com/jesus21/37397

Talking Radalt
16th Feb 2006, 21:53
No mention of JHC anywhere though. Just like the real world. :hmm:

Lafyar Cokov
16th Feb 2006, 23:45
TalkingRadalt

You'll clearly see it says RAF Underwear on the top of the page - why would that have anything at all to do with JHC - come on Colour Sergeant, pull yourself together!!!

:{

Blacksheep
17th Feb 2006, 00:27
You'll have to bear with me here 'cos it's been a while, but... ahem, isn't the buulseye...slightly misplaced?
...its the aiming point for Catholics Onan. ;)

teeteringhead
17th Feb 2006, 07:28
...its the aiming point for Catholics Onan. ;)
... how appropriate for Onan. At the risk of amazing thread drift (knickers to Bible Studies) I must report that there is a growing consensus that Onan's sin (Genesis 38:7-9) was in fact coitus interruptus rather than self-abuse....

sooms
17th Feb 2006, 09:11
Am I missing something?

Please Please Please tell me this site is a wind up.....

WTF are the Army and RN going to think?

diginagain
17th Feb 2006, 09:43
If the Army isn't laughing at you, the Army is laughing with you.

Talking Radalt
17th Feb 2006, 12:17
WTF are the Army and RN going to think?

I'm guessing the Navy's own version of Rockapes will probably want to know if those delightful laydees thongs come in errrr......larger sizes.:}

Lafyar...you are so right
JHC: where J stands for Army. :hmm:

Tourist
17th Feb 2006, 12:58
HMS Beaver had Ships Crest thongs for sale in the NAAFI years ago!