PDA

View Full Version : Jeppesen

Yohan20
15th Feb 2006, 17:52
Greetings all,
I am trying to find a jeppesen Legend manual. I have never heard of it..until one of my friends informed me about it.
Does this refer to all legends that are part of a chart for navigation purposes?
Also I am trying to land a job in Southeast Asia, and of of the pilots indicated "jeppesen in detail including all the inforrmation on the legend..."
Confused.

HELP:confused:

Send Clowns
15th Feb 2006, 18:28
Ask any JAA ATPL exam graduate (many here!). They all have the Student Pilot Route Manual, which includes a pretty comprehensive legend. Most use them for cigarette papers after finishing the Flight Planning exam, as tehy are not much use for anything else - I'm sure someone will send you the pages in the post. Slight problem is they are out of date - the format of approach plates has changed significantly. It is only the layout though, the symbology seems to be the same.

SimJock
15th Feb 2006, 18:45
You could have a look at this online guide for starters

http://www.jeppesen.com/download/misc/handbook.pdf

:ok:

Yohan20
21st Feb 2006, 06:39
:) Thank you for your help.

Please do not quote the post directly above yours. We can all read, and we can make the logical deduction that you are replying to the previous post without the help of a quote. All you do is make the thread flow less well, and be more difficult to read.

Scroggs