PDA

View Full Version : FTE contact in UK

link4
11th Feb 2006, 13:28
Hi,

does anyone have the FTE phone number for UK as opposed to Spain?
Need to save every penny if im to save up for Integrated! :ok:

Thanks

Blinkz
11th Feb 2006, 13:43
UK phone number? FTE is purely based in Spain, there is no UK side of the business. The only way to contact them is to use the contact details on their website. Altho if you can't get the loan to go to OAT its unlikely you'll be able to get it to go to FTE. Hope things work out for you, have you considered going modular? In your case it sounds like it may be worth considering.

link4
11th Feb 2006, 14:10
Hi

I havent yet attended the OAT dates as yet, will do in a few days, im currently trying to find ways of securing the loan. Reason i was asking about FTE is because if i do pass OAT (along with the loan), and since i have also applied to FTE, i will have a choice as to which one to attend - thus my other thread that i have posted to ask about the likelyhood of getting to the RHS of an A/C from either one of these organisations.

Regarding modular, i have chosen not to go down that road as i have quite a few friends with over 1000hrs of time and have yet to secure a job.

moggiee
11th Feb 2006, 23:23
Surely a 5 minute phone call to Spain will be a relatively small percentage of your overall training costs.

Tip: call them on a day that is a UK bank holiday but not in Spain (cheap rate call from this end).

fastjet2k
12th Feb 2006, 20:03
I'm sure if you email them and ask very nicely, they might even phone you! Having said that, this is coming from somebody who has been at FTE for 13 months and has yet to have a mobile bill below 250 quid a month! Rich? No. Stupid? Definitely

Mugi
13th Feb 2006, 16:26
When I want to call FTE I use www.telediscount.co.uk

All you do is dial 0844 861 78 78 and then enter the full FTE number including country code. Telediscount are then the carrier for the call and all you pay is 1p per minute off peak and 3.95p per minute peak (which is unfortunately the rate that applies to us).

Much cheaper and works a charm. On their website is a full list of countries you can dial and the prices. Japan for 1p per minute anyone.

I don't work for them, incidentally :)