PDA

View Full Version : What's Happened to Jet Blast?

Ali Barber
4th Feb 2006, 01:22
It seems to have disappeared. Anyone know what's happening?

joe2812
4th Feb 2006, 02:02
Appears fine for me?

Rakshasa
4th Feb 2006, 02:20
Try This. (http://www.pprune.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)

To theive a friend sig for word count...

"Blah Blah Blah, Honor
Blah Blah Blah, Duty
Here's your plane, son. Go Kill."

diginagain
4th Feb 2006, 02:21

Perhaps, looking at your location Ali, someone's filtering out references to controvertial Danish newspaper contents.

Onan the Clumsy
4th Feb 2006, 02:31
Have you checked your PMs lately? :O

:( :{

Ali Barber
4th Feb 2006, 21:53
This is weird. Are you telling me it is still out there in Denmark etc. Didn't it used to be just above ATC (that's about where the scrolling drops me now). It's disappeared off my window completely. Wow, how about PPrune being banned from PPrune! Must be some magic mushroom stuff going on! (and sorry, but no PMs since an old mate now in the US of A guessed who I was and we exchanged a few WIWOLS/you've been there how long?)

Rakshasha, tried your link and got:

"Ali Barber, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Still none the wiser.

"Plus Helsten Yai Rel Pu" or something like that, which I think is Danish for "and the horse you rode in on". Happens to be the only Danish I know apart from "2 beers, my friend will pay!" and I'm not putting that in public in case my friend learns it as well!

mutt
5th Feb 2006, 07:09
As you posted the Danish Thread, i guess that the following applies to you..
Are some of you hard of reading perchance?

This discussion was merged into the Hamster Wheel. This to accomodate those who wish to discuss a very interesting current event touching on some very fundamental issues while safeguarding the continued existence of Jetblast by sticking to the rules agreed on by Danny and the JB Mods.
The Cartoon discussion starts on post 759 in the Hamster Wheel.
It's really not rocket science people, it was even pointed out in the second post of this new thread.
You guys decide that pprune rules don't apply to yourselves, go find somewhere else to play.

Unlike Denmark, PPRuNe isn't a democracy.
5 day Forum ban for the lot of you.
flapsforty

Mutt

Ali Barber
5th Feb 2006, 09:13
How exactly were we supposed to know it had been merged into the hamster wheel if we hadn't read it before and didn't know it was now on the hamster wheel? I only wanted to thank people for enlightening me as to why I was seing "this shop is free of Danish and Norwegian products" everywhere (I live in the Middle-East). We are not bombarded with 24 hr news channels out here and I can't be asked to read the local paper just to see who sent telegrams of greeting to each other (that is normally the headlines on the radio news if it happens to be on when I'm driving). Have to wait and see if Jet Blast reappears in a couple of days.

As this is non-mil, please consider it closed!