PDA

View Full Version : OAT APP 15th/16th Selection days

link4
3rd Feb 2006, 18:33
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone is attending the selection program on these dates? Better to get know a couple of names before hand :ok:

LAX
4th Feb 2006, 15:01
Hello My name is wet behind the ears.

I am rather gullable and believe everything I read in the brochures. Ill be wearing the badge that says "Future BA Pilot" and will be carrying a large sack of money.

Slow Down
4th Feb 2006, 15:11
.... with my daddy. He's remortgaged his house to pay the 65k so i can put oxford on my CV!

Will we get to wear the real OATS uniform on our selection day?

stue
4th Feb 2006, 16:21
Grown up guys, well done you are obviously a credit to the aviation industry.:rolleyes:

porridge
4th Feb 2006, 16:40
Why Stu - these comments actually are satire which is supposed to be a form of higher intelligence? They show that there is actually intelligent life out there in the Wannabe community!

c_jephcott
4th Feb 2006, 18:39
I'm down for the 14th/15th next month I'm afraid! Although, do let me know how it goes!

link4
4th Feb 2006, 19:56
sure thing c jephcott,

and as for you Slow Down and LAX, im presuming u guys havent exactly found your way into the RHS of a plane, and with that mantality you'l find it very hard to, try concentrating on getting that job instead of knit picking threads.

Its not as if im going in with zilch, i already hold a PPL and did not use mummy and daddy's bank to acheive, but my own hard work and dedication along with college.

Good luck to anyone who applies for OAT, integ or mod
:D

stue
4th Feb 2006, 19:58
Why Stu - these comments actually are satire which is supposed to be a form of higher intelligence? They show that there is actually intelligent life out there in the Wannabe community!

There is intelligent life, i doubt you will find it in LAX or Slow Down though, pitty:rolleyes:

king rooney
4th Feb 2006, 19:59
I will also be attending,........................................when man city win the premiership!

stue
4th Feb 2006, 20:13
Rooney, we knew that we could rely on you when OAT was brought up.
Good on ya lad!:ok:

link4
4th Feb 2006, 20:22
There is intelligent life, i doubt you will find it in LAX or Slow Down though, pitty:rolleyes:
Nicely done :}

porridge
4th Feb 2006, 21:34
There is intelligent life, i doubt you will find it in LAX or Slow Down though, pitty
Now should that be "pithy” or “pity” or a combination of both?

link4
4th Feb 2006, 22:06
Now should that be "pithy” or “pity” or a combination of both?
I think we found ourselves another knit picker :cool:

stue
5th Feb 2006, 09:14
Its what ever you want it to be porridge;)

king rooney
7th Feb 2006, 18:59
Stue, glad you apreciate it mate, u know Im gonna chip in whenever OAT is pulled up, only banter u understand!

link4
7th Feb 2006, 19:13
rooney,

im guessing u are not a pilot otherwise u will not be able to fork out enough time to actually search for OAT posts in order to 'have a banter' about them, i think the problem here is too much spare time, am i right?

Besides this thread i drifting away from its point thanks to the likes of rooney

thomasa
7th Feb 2006, 20:38
Im going to be at OAT for selection on the 22nd and 23rd of this month.

Cheers

Alex

link4
7th Feb 2006, 21:00
good luck alex,

Just outa curiousity does anyone know what would happen in the event if one successfully passes the selection process, but is unable to get the full amount of the loan, but only the 25K unsecured, since oxford pride themselves on only recruiting cadets who have an aptitude to be a pilot, surely they will not turn one down will they? Thought just sprung to mind :confused: