PDA

View Full Version : 2006 wishlist

chief wiggum
29th Jan 2006, 12:30
Mine is simple...

I wish that VIRGIN BLUE could teach their ground staff english.

"Last and Final" call, does not make sense. Neither does, "VERY FINAL", "FURTHER FINAL",or "Your aircraft is FULLY boarded, and awaiting you".

Call me pedantic, but I cringe every time I hear this.

Either it IS a final call, or it is a LAST call.... not both.
Either the aircraft IS fully boarded, in which case there is no need for the call, or someone is missing.
ther can be NO further final call... is it a FURTHER call ? or a FINAL call ?

your turn

Over and gout
29th Jan 2006, 16:33
Try not to lose too much sleep over it.

pakeha-boy
29th Jan 2006, 17:49
CHIEF mate....know how you feel......everytime I make a PA ,the PAX all say......"which part of aussie is he from".....if I had a dollar for everytime that was said I would be sitting in my bach just above hot water beach....water off a ducks back mate...small stuff indeed...PB

haughtney1
29th Jan 2006, 18:09
Same here Pakeha..or they come up to you as they disembark and try with a practised accent...."fair dinkum cobber!"..:hmm:

pakeha-boy
29th Jan 2006, 18:16
mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! makes you want to chunder ay?!!!

pakeha-boy
30th Jan 2006, 14:42
owen mate.....the sheep shagging stuff....,dont knock what you havent tried,...secondly mate,it works like this......if you make a cockup and an
idiot of yourself,you always admit to being from sydney or somewhere from oz......when you are credited with something monumental,have been a gentleman,solved a problem,made a beeeeeeeeeeeeeutiful greaser landing,.....you tell em your from PORIRUA,NEW ZEALAND mate.........(woo...leave this one alone mate,just having fun,tounge and check as it were)

haughtney1
30th Jan 2006, 15:10
Thumped the mighty 75 into Gatwick the other week.....guess what, when asked I said "Queenslander":}
And just yesterday 20kts G30.across.light aeroplane.....told the Pax the truth, Im a kiwi from oorklund...:E as Id caressed the tarmac with barely a rumble from the old girl.
Having shagged enough ozzie chicks to know the difference, Id say I prefer girls to sheep myself:p :ok:
And all I want is a 6 foot brunette who enjoys fitness, wearing next to nothing, and a non-smoker...oh yeah and preferably a girl;)

pakeha-boy
30th Jan 2006, 15:18
haughtney1....mate,absolutley beautiful,well done indeed....amazing sometimes how great minds think alike.........tena kotu