PDA

View Full Version : Where's Sunfish?

Don Esson
28th Jan 2006, 06:54
It's surprising Sunfish is so silent (what a :mad: relief??), especially as Qantas appears to have been heeding his advice for Qantas in the last couple of months has announced that YMML/KLAX frequency is to be double daily instead of just daily, with 7 non-stops and 7 via NZAA while its YSSY/VHHH/EGLL flights will instead operate YMML/VHHH/EGLL. One wonders if he's now on their Market Development payroll. With these changes it's nothing short of a miracle that the lad hasn't been yelling for joy from the roof-tops??? :ok: :ok:

Lord Snot
28th Jan 2006, 17:50
Maybe he re-read some of his postrs and decided it was time to reincarnate himself as something less of a tw@t. We've all done it.

Meanwhile, I see the seal-bashers are going to commence a service to Sydney. Apparently this is a well-timed nail in the coffin of those slimy, sleazy types ot the north who want to rape and plunder aussie wealth.

Good to see!!! :ok:

Enema Bandit's Dad
30th Jan 2006, 01:07
SSSSSSSccccccuuuuuuu.............. OOPS not allowed to say that :eek: :ouch: I have it on good authority that he managed to use his frequent flyer points to book a trip through Qantas Holidays. :E

gaunty
30th Jan 2006, 05:31
So we have someone who by all accounts and his observations here, appears to have some creds and experience in the airline business called a tw@t by somone named Lord Snot who refers to others as "sealbashers" and "slimy, sleazy types ot the north who want to rape and plunder aussie wealth.".:sad:

Where are ya Woomera.

Woomera
30th Jan 2006, 06:24
Here. And I've seen enough! :mad:

*click*

Woomera