PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a partner for jetstream 31 type rating!

europa
20th Jan 2006, 17:12
Hello all out there,
I am looking to see if if anybody would be interested in joining me on a self sponsored Jetstream 31/32 type rating?
Interested drop me a Pm and we can proceed further.

AndyDRHuddleston
21st Jan 2006, 11:42
How much is it?

Luke SkyToddler
21st Jan 2006, 18:14
I've already got one thanks but just wondering what you intend to do with it? It's not exactly a sensible choice for someone who's planning on doing a speculative rating?

All of Eastern's J32's will be gone by mid year and they're not recruiting any more pilots for them

Highland choose the people they want and pay for their pilot's type ratings anyway

Last I heard Rockhopper had plenty of FOs although they were still looking for captains ...

Woodgate aren't exactly setting the recruitment world on fire with their single solitary J31 that does S.F.A.

Of course what you're doing is none of my business really, but anyone contemplating self funded J31 ratings in this country should probably be made aware first of all, of the names of a few individuals who float around the J31 scene who have a lot of big talk and no business brain, who have screwed over a lot of wannabes with big promises and basically have spent their entire lives attempting to start poorly financed Jetstream startup operations that never get off the ground.

If, for example, you're dealing with N.H., or Alpha One, then please please PM me for a reality check.

Cheers

- Luke :ok:

europa
22nd Jan 2006, 14:02
Approx 7K from Woodford , its about $9000 US in Washington.