PDA

View Full Version : warning to all wanabees

A320rider
20th Jan 2006, 14:22
guys,

watch what you do, thousand of pilots are looking for jobs in europe, and dont find anything.

airline want pilots with thousand hours of jet.When you will be finished, it is going to be a long struggle or the first job.

recently I talk with a HR guy, told me he receive hundred of CV everyday and the situation was so bad, he advises me to do something else than trying to fly.

if you have the money, go for it,... but dont count to pay back loans with a flying job.stay out of trouble! and dont trust schools.All they want is your $$$.

llesson
20th Jan 2006, 14:29
bit depressing..... I got a 737 job with 300 hours so there is opportunities out there. Just keep trying!!!

AIRWAY
20th Jan 2006, 14:30
That's nothing new A320rider :rolleyes: :ok:

UB6IB9
20th Jan 2006, 15:36
haha....looks like a320 over there is trying to do a piss poor job at eliminating the competition

Sky Wave
20th Jan 2006, 15:44
UB6IB9

My thoughts exactly. :D

KrazyKraut
20th Jan 2006, 15:59
A320, you are full of crap.

Persistence and dedication is always rewarded - never more than in this industry.

Perhaps your inability to spell didn't help while you were sending off your CVs.

Yeah,

KK

markflyer6580
20th Jan 2006, 16:05
Still not got a job then A320? Probably down to your crap attitude and poor spelling,so much for integrated training eh?

If you spent as much time looking for a job as you do whining on pprune,you would be A340 Captain by now:E

I know plenty of people getting jobs at the moment just not all on shiny jets,which with your mentality seems the only option:zzz:

If you can't swim with the big fish,get out of the (holding) pool :ok:

Air Polygamy
20th Jan 2006, 16:17
AAaaahhh I am sooooo sooo scared, fella u're depressing me! Oh My Goodness what am I supposed to do ... ? I 'mmmaa just laugh at yo' jokes A320 :{

CptSilva
20th Jan 2006, 18:09
Do your(us) self a favor, there is 2 things in life for you:

- If real life is hard try Prozac.
- Dont put others hard work and dreams down to a couple of sentences just to see if your chances go up.

Be fair....

airlinepilot1960
20th Jan 2006, 19:13
:\ What a IDIOT, have you not thought of being a pilot but in the form of a flight instructor????? You do realise that flight instructors are also pilots too dont you A320 ???

Please tell us why you want to be a pilot, and why are you so mad keen on being a airline pilot ONLY, what are you going to do if you never become one??? Are you going to throw away the years of training and the money invested in it just because you cant get ba job that will let you wear a pretty uniform and say you work for a airline?

Wodka
20th Jan 2006, 20:47
This dude is a troll and you lot have fallen for it hook line and sinker:D

Anyone whos been on hear a while may remember him as "roncener" or something like that ... he was/is a total gimp with a major chip on his shoulder lol :ooh:

The dodgy spelling and total -ve view on everything are all very familar .. just waiting for him to start up about pilots having yellow dick$ ha ha

geordiejet
20th Jan 2006, 22:11
Yeah, it's something most of us are aware of. Not many of us (but there are some!) expect to finish our ATPLs and walk stright in to a jet job. You're a bit dillusional if you do, but well done to those who have done this!

Justin Ryan
20th Jan 2006, 23:09
Posting that was just pointless! EVERY wannabe on here knows how difficult it is. Posting that is not going to do anything! Even if you're right, I'd rather loose everything and know I'd tried than always be wondering, what if...?

B200Drvr
21st Jan 2006, 09:25
Why is it that people think that if you are not flying an airliner then you are not a pilot. Some people have s#*t for brains. Further to that, why is it that lots of people think they should be given shiney A320's to fly when they have 300hrs and a type rating, what are you smoking? Our cadets are typically sent off for two years to fly J31's or B1900's as P2 after graduation to get some real experience before going back to START on the big stuff. Just be realistic and stop sitting on your butt moaning and whinging. So maybe a few people do get in with low time, this really is an exception to the rule.